29•

Aditya's pov:

I was busy on a phone call with Mr Singhania , there was a knock on my door. I looked at it and a head peeped in.

"Sir?" Samar Whispered. I nodded and he came inside with a woman. I hung up after talking."Sir. This is Myra Kapoor" samar said. The new project partner for our building project. She smiled at me and I shook hands with her. It had been a lot of projects now , our company's , mine and ishika's new home and many more.

"Hello I'm Aditya Rathore the CEO of Rathore Co." I said with my deep voice.

She tightened the grip of her hands and said "Yes I know"

I moved my hand to show the back side of my palm. She looked down at my hand and the ring in my finger.

She gulped and I took my hand backwards.
"Better focus on the work. Thank-you you can leave" I said coldly.

After introduction they both left. Why do I never get a focussed woman in the work. Every employee that works here behave so different around me like why do you guys change the voice when you fucking talk to me.

I hate women , expect my Wife!

I'm worried when she comes to know about my mafia thing. The Mafia of Spain. I saw how confused she was because of that previous incidents.

About Ashwin. I killed him for him touching my wife. I saw how bravely she had held the situations with him. I saw everything on the CCTV camera. My blood was boiling when he touched her and I knew he wouldn't be surviving now.

I know that I need to tell her , ever since my mom had left me , I was all alone. Now even my dad cared about me. I wanted to let my rage out so I grew up with lots of anger filled inside me , lot of trauma inside me.

I regret to involve tarun and karan in this. I do and now I don't want to do this anymore I want to quit what I had been doing and I want to forget all the bad things I've done because an angel have arrived in my life and this love had been so beautiful from then.

I remember the night of our first marriage when she was in the car sitting beside me , when she said 'no secrets' I don't want to keep any secrets from her but one thing that scares me is , what if she leaves me , what if she hates me. I can't deal with that if she leaves me!

I'm going to quit this!

Ishika's pov:

I was working in my cabin when I heard the knock on the door. "Come in"

I looked up at the door open and saw samar and a woman coming inside. I smiled looking at him and he wished "Hello mam. Good morning"

I nodded and smiled back.

"Mam this is Myra Kapoor. Our new project host" I passed him a confused look and asked "Um- you mean she will be working on the place of Ashwin?" And he nodded.

"Okay. Great" I said standing up and she came in front of me shaking hands with me. "I've looked on the presentation and your work. You are really so good" she said with her cheerful voice.

"Thank you so much Myra. If you get any problem with the work you can feel free to ask me" I said on which she nodded.

They were about to leave when I asked "Um- Samar. I want to ask you something"