19•

Two weeks later.

"Oh. It's lovely Krisha. Thank you so much" i appreciated her while I was going through her presentation that she made for our new building.

After I had completed all my ideas and sketches. I told krisha to make a good presentation for today's meeting for both of our architecture companies.

We both were talking to each other while we were in my cabin. I heard a knock on my door and aditya's assistant peeped in saying "Mam Aditya sir's calling you"

"Yes. I'll be there in five minutes" and he left.

I told her how to present each and every slide.
After that I turned off my laptop and walked towards his cabin.

While I was going I hit a person. He turned and his coffee mug was about to fall over me but he grabbed it.

"Oh. Abhi gadbad ho jati sab" he said.

I took a deep sigh and looked at him with a angry face. If you can't walk properly stay home.

"By the way apka naam?" He asked.

"None of your Business"

He giggled looking down and said "Nice. Nice name"

"You look really very beautiful miss? Ah- would you like to have coffee with me?"

I looked at him with confused face and my eyes met the coffee mug filled with black coffee.

I held it from his hand and threw the coffee in it over his coat. "You better have coffee with you coat"

I let out a fake smile and handed him his mug.
I started walking at Aditya's cabin and I went inside. I saw him working on his laptop and felt a little better when I saw his face. I was lost looking at his charming face.

*Snap*

*Snap*

*Snap*

I came out of my dreamy world when I heard someone snapping their fingers. I looked right in front of me. Aditya standing just a few inches away from me. Oh god did he notice me staring at him?

"Where were you lost my love" he asked in his intense voice. I shook my head and asked "uhm- did , did you call me?"

He didn't reply and just stood there looking at me. He did his head tilt movement looking at me with a upside down smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he did all of that.

Slight head tilt.
Upside down smile.
Shiny eyes filled with lots of love which is only of me.

I looked away because my face was turning red like a tomato and then I remembered that man whom I bumped a while ago.

I looked at Aditya and said "You know one man. I don't know who he was but he seemed so weird. He was flirting with me" oh shit why did I say that. Why can't I keep something in my stomach for sometime. I could have told Sara about that. Shit I regret saying that to him.

His face was hard to read. He came a step closed to me in which I looked at him upwards with confused face. My heart was racing fast like it can win a marathon race.

"What did he say?" He asked softly coming one more step forward. I gulped and moved one step back looking away.

"Eyes on me Ishika" he said moving one step forward and slowly our walk synched with each other. As he was moving forward I was moving backwards. He was noticing me properly.

His hands were in his pocket while moving and I asked him "what are you doing?" He didn't let me finish and said "You didn't answer me love"

As I was walking backwards suddenly my back hit the door Aditya raised his one hand to close the door and I tilted my head to look at it.