30•

[A/n: Playlist for this part: Heaven by Jules Michaels , shameless by Camilo cabello , The hills by weekend , I see red!

Thank me later 🌚 sexual scenes ahead ]

I was home , with Mumma papa and bhai. While I was getting ready for Their engagement.

Mumma was helping me wear a saree , I still don't know how to wear this thing. Aditya helped me once and I was so in love with him at that moment.

After wearing the saree I did my hairstyle and a light make-up. I was getting ready when I got a text. It was Aditya.

Aditya: Hey sweetheart! Send me your picture after you get ready.

I smiled looking at it and texted him back.

Ishika: It's a surprise you'll see me directly in the hall.

Aditya: No. That's cheating!

Ishika: No it's not. okay I'll see you in sometime.
Bye I love you!

I texted and then went outside the room. I went inside bhai's room and saw his friends helping him wear his sherwani. They were all joking and messing around.

I looked at him , and he was looking so charming in that outfit. "Oh-ho Bhai , bhabhi toh paka flat ho jayegi apko ese dekh kar" I said Standing at the door.

Everyone looked at me. Silence. Awkward silence. Why- did I say something wrong? NO!!

"Arey kya hua ese kyu dekh rahe ho sab?" I asked but they all murmured something and then laughed.

I rolled my eyes , and was about to go when bhai said "Arey sun na Ishika" I turned and saw him coming near me.

I nodded.

"Wo. Neha needs your help please can you go to her home and see if she's okay?" He asked me.

"What does she need?" I asked

"Pch. Do you have any problem seeing her?" He asked in a possessive tone. I know he cares so much about her but we have already provided the makeup and hairstylist artist also their assistant also all her friends are there.

"Okay. I don't have any problem I'll go and check on her. Okay see you Bye" I said and went downstairs though the stairs.

I feel like a Royal princess after wearing this beautiful saree. While I was about to go , I finally looked at myself in the mirror and blew a kiss and winked looking in the mirror.

🦢

🦢

I reached the apartment and pressed the door bell. After a while of waiting the door opened and I saw a lady.