03•

Ishika's pov:

I woke up when I heard my alarm buzz.
I turned it off and sat on the bed. Then I went under the shower and cleaned and got fresh.

I went downstairs and saw all my relatives down there , my mamu , bua and my cousins.

I saw ishan who was arguing with baba and I knew why. He tried hard to stop this marriage but it was late now.

I sat down on the floor and lifted up the baby , she smiled looking at me and I made some weird noises to make her smile.

I looked up at my cousins and sat beside them.
One of them Riya , was my good cousin and was my age too so our vibe used to match a little.

"Ishu , you're finance is really very hot"
I looked at her and said "oh give me break , please no one will talk about him today please"

They all looked at me and noticed my behaviour. "Wait tumhara toh love marriage hai na why are you behaving like this"

"What who said , no way!!" She looked at me with big eyes and said "what it's a arranged marriage?"

I nodded. I wanted to go away . I wanted run away.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the dining table saying "maasi breakfast key liye kya hai" as the maid was cleaning the table

"Aalo ke Parathe hai didi" she said
"Okay please doh parathe la do na" she nodded and in sometime I had my breakfast.

All the relatives were talking and were having a good time together, they all were complimenting Aditya for his behaviour and his looks well I just couldn't deny too.

I got a call from Hardik I went in the lawn and and picked it up.

"Hii"

"Hey , are you free ? "
He asked

"Pura Ghar mehemano se bhara hua hai"

"Oh , well Sara and I were thinking of having lunch together"

"Uhm- wait I'll ask dad, I don't think he would agree but still I'll ask I'll call you in 10?"

"Okie"

*I hung up*

I went inside and whispered in my dad's ears "baba wo Sara aur Hardik key sath lunch ke liye bahar jana tha"

He looked at me and nodded "jaldi aa jana par okay?" I looked at him and hugged him saying "thankyou baba"

I went upstairs and got ready wearing kurti and jeans. I applied some makeup and then wore jhumkas.