10•

We came back from shopping, it was 5pm in the evening. We went inside and sat in the living room. There was no one , everyone were in their rooms.

"Bohot maaza Aya Aaj" Neha di said.

I nodded and she pulled me hugging me and laying her head over my shoulder.

"You're really so sweet baccha" she said.

I smiled.

Aditya was looking at us. "See jalne ki buu aa rahi hai na?" Neha di asked. I looked at her with confused face and tried sniffing.

"Dekho dekho na waha jalne ki buu aa rahi hai" she said looking at Aditya.

We both laughed looking at him.

"Kya Mai kyu jaalu?" He said nervously.

"Sab pata hai mujhe bacchu" she said teasing him. "I don't have time for this , mai chala sone abh" he said as his face was turning red.

"Accha toh Tera muh kyu laal laal ho raha hai , AC Mai betha hai phir bhi?" Neha di was teasing him so bad.

He rolled his eyes and went upstairs.

We both laughed as he went upstairs.

"Accha , wo sab toh thik hai par Ishu , Aditya tum par bohot jyada trust karta hai , please don't ever break his trust. He's a sensitive guy , wo dikhata nahi hai but he's too emotional"

I nodded as she said that and I remember last night moment when he was talking in sleep.

I wanted to tell her but I didn't.
"Accha Jao aaram Karo abhi phir tumhe kheer bhi banani hai"

I nodded.
I  went upstairs in the room. I opened the door and saw him sleeping on the bed , shirtless.

His back .Fuck !!

I kept the bags on the chair and sat on the bed.

I scrolled Instagram for sometime and Aditya turned on my side. "Kya kar rahe ho?" He asked in his baby sleepy voice.

I looked at him and looked at his baby face , his sleepy face. He's so cute !!

I didn't reply and he again asked "kya kar rahe ho?" I shook my head and layed beside him facing him. We both looked at each other.

I ran my hand though his hair. He closed his eyes and took a long sigh.

"It feels good" he said slowly.

I hummed and kept doing it. I looked at him.
I wanted to ask him what happened to him last night because I was worried but what if he doesn't like it ?

"Adi"

He hummed.

"I want to ask- ask you something"

He opened his eyes and said "go on"

I looked at him that whether I should ask or not. He held my hand and came close to me.

"What is it ?" He asked.

"Uhm- you were saying something-"

We got interrupted by knocks on our door.

"Wait I'll see" he said making his way towards the door. He opened and it was the maid.

"Jee Massi?" He asked.

"Wo badi Maa ney kheer banane key liye bulaya hai"

"Kya kheer?" He asked because he didn't had any idea.

"Yes yes mai adhe ghante Mai tayar hoke aati hu" I said standing beside him

"Jee" massi said and she left.