22•

[A/n: Many pictures in this chapter, very long chapter ahead. Also a spicy part ahead , it's Their first time 🫣]

Aditya had made me the happiest wife in the world and I am so happy he did that for me but I hate that I didn't give him anything.

So tonight I've planned a candle night dinner for him. This was the right time because Maa , and baba went for a business meeting in Singapore.

I was working in my cabin on our house project and also other onces from our new meetings.

Aditya had told me to finish the important Singhania's project on which our team is working.

My cabin was full of mess of papers and files of colours , textures and all the stuffs required for designing. I just could not decide what should I select.

There was a knock on my door and I turned. I saw a head peeping instead. It was Ashwin "can I come in?"

I rolled my eyes and said "If it's important"

"Ofcourse it's important" he said and came inside. I stood folding my hands in front of me.

The heels I was wearing today made me look even more tall which I liked. "So I just wanted to confirm these drawings and those shapes are you sure it's-" I stopped him and said

"First of all they are not drawing they are sketches and , as I've told you every single thing in that file and the pen drive is perfect so you just work on it"

He smiled at me and said "Please can you just looked at it once" he said and I took the file from him placing it on the table.

"What is it?" I asked. He came right beside me and then kept the finger on the sketches.

I was looking at it and yes. I do see a mistake.
How didn't I notice it. As I was about to say something I felt heavy breathing near my ears.

"Get away" I tried to push him but he held both of my arms firmly. "You know what I like the most about you is your confidence and that pretty face which never lets me take my eyes off you"

This all do not work on me now. I've let my past kept rotten in hell and I hit him with my elbow and I turned helding his face , I pushed it towards the table because of which the glass table got a crack and he screamed out in pain.

"Oh what the hell is wrong with you. You're a real bitch" he said.

"Oh I know that" I said and kicked him in his stomach. He screamed out even more and landed on the sofa. As the heel was very pointy it must have hurt him bad and it was important to teach him a lesson.

"You better understand now what you are messing with. And also I think you must have understood how to behave with a woman"

The door opened suddenly and I heard Samar saying "What happened is every okay?"

My project partner Pratik asked "Mam. Are you okay?"

I turned and said "Yup. I'm fine but please take him to the doctor , he crashed his head to the table I don't know how" I said sarcastically tho they knew who did it.

Samar passed me a Evil smile and he said "Come on sir let's go. You have to take many injections for that" he teased him.

I took a deep breath and sat on the sofa. I wanted to scream so bad but I controlled.

Even Aditya was not hear as he had went for an meeting. I took the important files from which I had to select and my laptop. I went to Aditya's cabin and sat on his chair.

I acted how Aditya acts. Working on laptop those intense eyes while working and then how he talks .

'I didn't ask for that , what is wrong with you'
'You better concentrate on you work'
'Hm. Good job'