31•

Almost a year have passed !
It's our anniversary Tomorrow!

Every time he plans surprises for me , so today it's me whose going to give him a beautiful surprise. I just hope he likes it. He had been a little busy from few days , he had continuous projects and meeting which he had to handle.

I had packed our bags and we were about to leave for the airport in sometime. I was downstairs talking with maa baba.

"Are you sure Aditya is okay going for a vacation now?" Baba asked.

I nodded.

"Wese pata nahi suddenly itna load kaise aa gaya uspar. Anyways you guys enjoy!" He said again. All the suitcases were already kept in the car , I looked behind me and saw Aditya coming downstairs wearing a royal blue shirt and white pants. He absolutely looks so cute!

He passed me a calm and sweet smile and wrapped his hands around my neck. "Okay be careful and enjoy" baba said looking at him and maa said the same. Aditya's behaviour was different around maa these days , he didn't really talk but if he did , then he talked calmly with her.

We sat in the car and left at the airport. "Ishh abh toh batao hum kaha ja rahe hai" he said looking at me and I just passed him a mischievous smile.

"It's surprise" I said Evilly.

He smirked and shook his head.

Soon after 11 hours of flight we finally reached our destination. Aditya was sleepy so he was not really paying attention where we were.

When we sat in our cab , I looked out of the window. That seemed so good. I looked at Aditya who was looking out of the window and he had srunched his eyebrows.

He turned his face slowly at me and then asked me "Where are we?" His voice was a little shaky. I was confused and I stayed silent.

"Ishika where are we?" He asked again helding my hands. I looked at them and then again I looked up at him , his eyes never lied they were showing terror . There was terror some kind of guilt and anger in his eyes.

"Spain" I replied.

He widened his eyes and I saw his mouth opening a little bit. He took off his hands from my hands and gulped.

"What's wrong. You don't like Spain? Oh come on Spain is one of my dream places to go to" I said in a soft voice but I saw him he was still frozen.

"Spain is beautiful and especially there language , it's kinda cool and cute" I said giggling to myself but again my attention was back at Aditya who was silent.

We reached the hotel room and checked in. I was concerned why is he acting so strange. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and his head was backwards with eyes closed. I went and stood infront of him.

I touched his cheeks with my both hands and I asked him softly "Aditya. Kya hua hai will you please tell me"

He opened his eyes and they looked into mine. They were so tired. I loved his eyes and I loved them when they were glowing with happiness.

"What's going on?" I asked him and I don't know how but as I blinked tears rolled down my cheeks. "Why are you crying? Oh baby come here" he said and pulled me , I sat on his laps and hugged him tightly.

"I hate you seeing like this , exhausted or I don't know what's going on in your mind. Tell me" I said and then looked back at him.

"We need to go back to India" he said.

"What?"

"Trust me please. I can't tell you now but this place is not safe of you , us!" He again said. His words were not the solution they were making me even more confused.