Chapter 29

Jimin directly went and laid on his bed in a starfish position. He sighed out loudly and in more over dramatic way making Hoseok and Yoongi smile. 

Hoseok went and sat next to Jimin and slowly stroked his hairs. "you tired baby?"

"yeaa alott! but i m happy too we are finally married" He said smiling makis his eyes turn into cresent shape." by the way did you guys open the gift tae gave? he looked kinda nervous, i dont know why'

"Hmm if you want i will open his gift right now." Yoongi said and went out to the room where all thier wedding gifts and kept and took taehyung's and came back to his room. He kept the box on their bed and Jimin was sitting on Hoseok's lap.

Yoongi opened the box and saw a letter in it. Jimin took the letter and red it out loud enough for his husbands to hear.

I don't think Jungsoo and Sohee need sibings right now (~_^) 

p.s i don't know the size

and saw a lot of packets of condoms in diffrent sixes. This made Jimin turn into a blushing mess leaving Hoseok laughing out loudly and Yoongi was smirking at the thoughts of his night about to come.

"Aish hy-hyung stop laughinggg!" Jimin whined and hoseok had tears in his eyes by now.

"I'm telling you Yoongi hyung this is not alone Taehyung's plan" Hoseok said to Yoongi who was completely in deep thoughts.

"Hyung your boner is visible" Jimin said and bought back Yoongi back to earth who realised that he imagined jimin and hoseok underneath him three of them panting and moanig each other's name. 

Yoongi looked at Jimin and hoseok who wer looking back at him with lust filled in their eyes. He didn't waste a single second and attack Jimin's plump lip. While Hoseok started to unddress himself not being able to controll himself seeing his husbands making out.

Yoongi hovered on Jimin but didn't back away from thier kiss. He pinched Jimin's waist which made him gasp and open his mouth. He entered his tongue inside his cavern and tasting every single part of his hot cavern .

Jimin moaned when he felt his coat and shirt being removed and his buds and being touched by hoseok. Even though his eyes were closed he can easily identify his husbands touch. Hoseok always had a smooth skin but Yoongi's hand were much rougher maybe cue to the constant use of guns in his field.

When they felt their lungs screaming for air Yoongi detached from his lips and started to kiss hoseok who was completely naked by now.

"So eager aren't we?" Yoongi asked with a smirk and his deep voice to hoseok and attacked his neck leaving marks on it.

Hoseok moaned out loudly when he felt a pair of lips on his throbbing member. His hands reached for Jimin's hairs who was teasing him by slowly licking his dick. He hold the back of his hair carefully not to harm him and pulled him towards his dick which needed attention. 

Jimin pressed a kiss and slowly started to take him in his mouth. Hoseok moaned out enjoying the warmth around his member. He pushed jimin more who obediently gave in and started to increase his speed. He gagged a little bit but kept moaning which sent vibration to hoeseok who was close.

Jimin gasped when he felt fingers enter his hole and realized Yoongi was preparing him. He moaned out when he felt yoongi touch his prostrate and he kept doing it.  

"FUCKK!! I am cominggg!" and soon hoseok came in his mouth. He tried to remove Jimin but he gulped down whole not leaving a single drop.

"AHH!!" he maoned out when he felt Yoongi entering him from behind.

"Fuckk so tigh-t". Yoongi waited till Jimin adjusts.

"hyu-hyung movee!" and yoongi started to thrust him. Hoseok after relaxing for few minutes saw Yoongi ramming into Jimin and it again give him a boner.

He went next to Yoongi and started to kiss him passionately. Yoongi kept thrusting into him.

The whole room was only filled with pants,groans and moans. Jimin kept moaning Yoongi's name and Yoongi continued to kiss Hoseok and fuck Jimin at the same time.

Jimin felt a pit forming in his stomach and came without any warning. Yoongi too soon came in the condom which was given by his brother.

Jimin laid there and his eyes was about to close when he heard he scream or more like hoseok moaning Yoongi's name.

As soon as Yoongi came into the condom, he threw it off and took another packet and entered Hoseok without preparing him.  He knows Hoseok always loved being wild and have sex without preparing but for Jimin he would always first prepare the younger.

They kept making love to each other till down by taking turns and breaks for five minutes. Well they hadn't had sex since Jimin gave birth and after being separated from him for a week they needed this the most.

On the other hand Taehyung to prepare milk for Jungsoo and Sohee. He knows how to take of a child and he had become an expert in it. He reached in the kitchen and saw Jungkook drinking his banana milk and looking something in his phone. He looked at the time and saw it was nearly midnight and this boy is drinking banana milk. 

"Koo" Taehyung called him andJungkook looked at him with his huge doe eyes still sipping on his nana milk.

"yesh hyung?" he asked mouth not leaving the straw.

"Its nearly midnight and you are drinking banana milk right now?"

"HEY! don't say anything to it, its my midnight snack" He looked at him angrily and pouted making taehyung feel butterflies.

He raised his hands in a surrendering position,"fine fine you bunny, i said nothing and went towards the stove to heat the milk which jimin already prepared.

"What are you doing hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Heating milk for the girls." Taehyung said eyes not leaving the milk.

Jungkook dosen't knows why felt something warm inside him when he saw how taehyung is soo caring towards kids. 

"By the wayy hyung, don't forget we have a meeting tomorrow early in the morning"

Taehyung filled the milk in the bottles and went towards Jungkook and leaned closer to him.

" I can never forget a single thing about you kookie"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey eveeryonee~

HAPPY NEWW YEARR!! I hope this year brings happiness and prosperity to each one of your livess.

This was my first time writing a threesome smut, i don't know how it went but i hope y'all loved it.

Please dont forget to like, vote and commentt

💞