Chapter 16

Taehyung waited for a reply from jungkook the whole night but jungkook didn't reply back.

He was really worried about jungkook and couldn't sleep the whole night.

Next morning he got up and quickly got dressed up. He took his bike keys and bag and left the house not before forgetting to kiss a bye to his little baby and his mom.

He reached jungkook's house and rang the  Bell. He was waiting for jungkook to open the door but his smile faded when he saw Mr. Jeon.

"Good morning appa how are you?" He asked while bowing.

"Good morning son I'm good , why are you outside come in".

"Oh no it's ok can you please call kookie, i will be waiting for him"

"Umm taehyung maybe he didn't inform you but he already left for the university with jimin."

"Huh?" Taehyung was shock but he was more heartbroken. What wrong did he do that his bunny baby is now ignoring him.

"Oh ok maybe i didn't see my mobile today" he faked a smile and left.

He rode his bike and reached the university.

He saw jungkook and called him

"Kookie" he smiled at him and waved at him.

Jungkook ignored him and went towards the class.

Taehyung's smile faded, he was about to follow jungkook when the bell rang. He thought of meeting jungkook during lunch.

The bell rang indicating it's lunch time. Taehyung quickly packed his bag and ran towards to the cafeteria. He saw jungkook sitting with jimin and decided to join them.

"Hey kookie, hey jimin" he greeted them and leaned in to kiss jungkook on his cheeks.

Jungkook moved back and taehyung was about to fall but he managed himself.

"Taehyung can you please go from here i dont wanna talk to or be near you." Jungkook said coldly looking directly at taehyung. Taehyung was sad because of his behaviour but didn't say anything. He nodded and left them.

He took his lunch and stood in middle of the cafeteria all alone because that's when he realised he never actually had real bestfriends who can help him in any problem he is. All of them just wanted to be with him because of his money and fame. He looked at his old group of friends who ignored him because he made one of their friend sent to jail.

They all are selfish and taehyung was getting angry but he controlled it.

Jungkook in the other side layed down and kept crying silently.

"Kookie are you sure you wanna do this?" Jimin asked stroking his head slowly.

"Yes jiminie" jungkook replied

Flashback to last night in jungkook's room.

Jungkook kept crying and crying. He suddenly flinched because of his mobile ringtone. He saw jimin calling him and answered the call.

"Kookie I wanna say something" "jiminie I wanna say something"

Both of them said it together at the same time. One was scared while the other one was sad.

"Jiminie come to my house please. We can have a sleepover today and i wanna say alot of things"

"Sure kookie I will be there in ten minutes"

They cut the call and as jimin said he reached his house in ten minutes.
He immediately came to jungkook's room and saw how dull  the room and its owner both are looking.