Chapter 22

Kim Taehyung one of the most successful and best CEO anyone would have seen. He is the most workaholic person. When he first joined the industry by taking the Italy branch of his father's company no one thought he can make it. But he proved everyone wrong by placing Vante Corp on 1st position for four consecutive years. He is always polite with his employees and always makes sure to thank them too.

He is famous not only because of his hard work and determination for his company but also because of his looks. He is known as one of the handsome bachelor ever known. Well that's where people are wrong. Indeed he is handsome but he is not single.

There is a reason why he is so private about his private life and no one knows anything about him except his professional life. Few people think that he is single and some beleive that he is not.

But no one knows this except his parents that he is a single father of a cute three year old boy Kim Ri Hyuk.

After six long years he came back to Korea with his son. Ri Hyuk was also excited to meet his grandparents and his uncles.

Taehyung was excited too for his hyungs wedding with jimin. He knows jimin is such a sweet soul and his best friend jungkook is much more sweeter.

Taehyung was slightly nervous thinking about his hyungs reaction on seeing his child. He took a look on Ri Hyuk and saw him sleeping on his seat. He carried him and made him lay on his lap and cuddled him.

At the end he knows his hyungs will be fine and will stay with him after listening to everything happened in these six years of his life.

They reached Korea and sat in the car waiting for them. Ri Hyuk was squealing and jumping in his seat and taehyung was trying to calm him down. Taehyung's dad and his driver came to pick them up.

Ri Hyuk kept asking his dad to stop the car and to go out. Taehyung was being a little hesitant on knowing how the Korean paparazzi is. But his father told him it's ok to go out and to have a walk.

They stopped their car near a shop and taehyung hold his kid's hand and they started to walk. Ri Hyuk kept jumping and skipping his steps and taehyung was trying hard to calm his little one down. He was confused that even after this long journey how can this three year old child be so energetic, but then he remembered that the child's father is none other than Kim Taehyung.

They were happily roaming around and they saw a crowd gathered around a man who is doing tricks. Ri Hyuk pulled his father and they stood there and saw those tricks the man was doing.

Taehyung saw a couple who looked young standing and being lovey dovey with each other. He looked at them and smiled remembering his days with his love of his life.

"HEY LOOK THATS KIM TAEHYUNG STANDING." scremed a girl when she realised that one of the famous buisnessman is standing among ordinary people on streets. No one noticed the small kid with him and everyone started to run towards him.

Taehyung carried Ri Hyuk and started to run from there. But people were more and they all were trying to take his photos. He tried to save Ri Hyuk from all the photos but he stumbled and fall down leading Ri Hyuk and him getting separated.

Ri Hyuk was really scared and he ran away  from there to a nearby park. He was crying and didn't knew what to do.

Taehyung on the other side pushed the whole crowd and on the same time his father came and drove them away from the crowd.

"DAD STOP THE CAR MY SON IS THERE ALONE."

"Taehyung wait, don't worry we will find him."

Taehyung was going crazy without his son knowing that Ri Hyuk is energetic but scared of strangers too.

It took them three hours but they couldn't find him anywhere. Taehyung was walking like a madman showing the photo of his child to people and asking for him. He was crying and asking for his child.

He was soo vulnerable and Mr. Kim didn't knew that even after all the things happened taehyung loved his child more than anyone.

Taehyung was calling out for Ri Hyuk's name that's when he heard his child's scream "appaa."

Taehyung turned back and just engulfed his son in his arms and holded him tightly. He was scared and crying and his child was calming him down.

Thats when taehyung heard the most melodic and calming voice. The voice he missed all these six years. The voice which can keep him sane. The voice he loved alot and can never replace it with anyone. The voice of the love of his life. The voice of his jungkook.

He looked up and saw jungkook standing there with a shocked face and teary eyes.

They both kept looking at each others eyes. They both know that they are again falling in love with each other and no one regrets it.

"Appa I m fine, lwook i did not get hult. Bwunny uncle gave me buiscits too."

He came back to the world when Ri Hyuk called him.

"Ko-kookie" he whispered and it was enough for jungkook to run and hug him tightly.

Taehyung too hugged him back. He smelled the same scent again. He felt the muscles of jungkook and was shocked to feel those tight muscles. But even though with muscles and peircings jungkook still had the same bunny innocent face.

He nuzzled his nose on to his hairs and just kept hugging him tightly and same goes for jungkook.

He missed his hyungie's strong and dominating scent. He agrees that taehyung looks more handsome in real life rather than on screen. He knows his feelings for the elder is still the same and can never be replaced by anyone.

Ri Hyuk was confused on why his appa is calling his bunny uncle and cookie.

He pouted and called for his appa again.

"Appa he ish bwunny not cookie."

Taehyung backed away from hug and looked at the little version of himself pouting and trying to look angry which just made him look more cute.

He kneeled down and got on the same height level as Ri Hyuk

"He is not your bunny he is my kookie." He said with a the same pout as his son's.

Jungkook stood there looking confused but he couldn't control himself anymore and bursted out laughing alot.

Seeing jungkook laugh Ri Hyuk also laughed with him and taehyung kept looking at him with loving eyes.

He thought "my kookie everything has changed except my love for you."

-------------------------------

Hey everyone, I hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment

💞