Chapter 10

After getting treated jungkook did not even leave taehyung's side even for a second.

It's been three hours since he is sitting near taehyung looking at him with his red-teary eyes. He can't believe that this act led this to them. He is regretting every bit of it.

He does not even care what happened to hi, all he cares is about taeiand how badly he wants to hug the elder.

"Junkook-ah?" Hoseok called him softy.

"Yes hyung"

"Yoongi has arrested Mingyu and now he is jailed for five years. Even though he is the son of one of his colleagues he won't and can never give injustice to anyone." He said with a soft smile.

Jungkook nodded and thanked him.

"Arghh" teahyung grumbled as he opened his eyes and then again closed it due to the lights.

"Hyungie" jungkook mumbled softly.

"W-water" taehyung asked and jungkook made him drink water.

"Are you fine now? Are you hurt?"

"I'm ok bub. Just a little head ache." Teahyung lied. He saw jungkook's red eyes which made his heart ache alot. He can never see his love cry.

Jungkook couldn't hold himself and hugged taehyung tightly and cried oenting out all his frustrations and the feelings he thought of loosing taehyung.

"It's ok bub everything is fine, let me check you too huh?" Taehyung asked politely and jungkook nodded.

He backed away and taehyung saw his face. Taehyung was so angry seeing those  marks on his neck. He still can't forgive himself that he couldn't save his love. He felt soo weak and hated himself for it.

"Hyungie?"

"Yes love"

"It's ok, we both are safe and yoongi hyung arrested him"

Taehyung couldn't hold himself and hugged jungkook more tightly and kept his face in the crook of his neck.

"We both are good now" he mumbled.

"Well now you need rest hyungie". Jungkook backed away from the hugged but taehyung pulled him closer by holding his waist.

"You sleep with me too"

Jungkook blushed at that and nodded.

Taehyung scooted a little and made some space for jungkook on the bed and he climbed on it.

They both laid down and taehyung pulled him more closer and sighed in content feeling jungkook close to him.

Jungkook was facing his chest and kept his head in his heart and kept listening to his heartbeat. They both felt safe in each other's arms and slept.

Hoseok were looking them from outside and smiled at it.

He saw jimin standing next to him looking at the couple.

"Hey" he said hoping that jimin won't ignore him again.

Jimin ignored him and started to go away when suddenly yoongi stood in front of him.

Jimin got startled and tired to ignore him too when he suddenly helt a gril on his hand and saw hoseok holding his hand with teary eyes.

Jimin was shocked seeing hoseok's eyes and was quick to hug him.

Hoseok hugged him too and jimin cried silently letting his tears flow.

Yoongi stood there with a smile on his face and raised his eyebrow and asked, "can I join?" And jimin laughed at it and nodded shyly and yoongi hugged him from behind.

He looked at hoseok who smiled in content and three of them hugged each other.

Yoongi kissed on the top of jimins head as he was so short infront of yoongi and hoseok and mumbled "short". Jimin heard that and turned around and glared at yoongi which didn't even scared him. Hoseok laughed at their behaviour and jimin and yoongi joined them.

"Well I guess we all need to talk about something don't we?" Yoongi asked

"Yea" jimin replied and looked down out of shyness.

"Aww jiminie is shyyy" hoseok squeals and  jimin whined while yoongi was looking at this love of his life.

They looked at taehyung and jungkook one more time and decided to go to some more private to have their talk.

Taehyung woke up first and saw jungkook's cheeks squeezed in his chest and chuckled at it.

He just kept staring at jungkook feeling more better than before.

He felt jungkook squirming in his sleep and then opened his eyes. As soon as he open his eyes he saw taehyung looking at him lovingly and felt his cheeks getting red.

"Good evening kook" taehyung greeted him as it was now 7pm.

"Good evening hyung" and tried to get up but felt taehyung's hands on his waist.

"Don't go now" taehyung whined and jungkook laughed at his behaviour.

Taehyung kept looking at jungkook who was laughing and falling more in love with him.

"Hyungie let me go now, I did not even inform my parents about me being late today" jungkook said as he tried to find his phone.

He saw 50 missed calls and 100 messeges from his mom and dad and he knew he fucked up.

Jungkook immediately called his mom and he heard his mom screaming and he had to keep the phone away from his ear to not to burst his ear drums.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ALL HAPPENED? YOU DAD WENT TO POLICE STATION AND SAW YOUR NAME IN ONE OF THE COMPLAINT RECORDS ABOUT SEXUAL HARRASMENT" his mom cried and jungkook felt bad for mom.

He was about to reply when taehyung stopped him and took the phone from him.

"Hello mrs.jeon, I m Kim taehyung, jungkook's boyfriend. Please don't worry about him he is fine and safe with me." Taehyung replied and jungkook looked at him shocked. Well he would ignore the butterflies he felt when taehyung introduced himself as his boyfriend to his mother.

"It's ok mrs Jeon I will drop him by 9" taehyung replied and bid her bye.

Taehyung gave jungkook his phone and looked at him and raised his eyebrow. "What happened kookie?"

"That was soo sudden, they didn't knew about us dating" jungkook said blushing.

"Ohh well now they know so let's go and let me drop you to your home."

"No hyungie you are not well I can go by myse-urgh" Jungkook protested but taehyung didn't let him finish and kissed him.

"No more no's and let's go" taehyung stood up took jungkook's hand and they left the university.

-------------------------------

Felt like updating so did it

Don't forget to vote and comment

💞