Chapter 12

After the dinner with the Jeon's taehyung was getting ready to leave the house as he has a nice explanation to his mom too.

"Son stay for the night, you are not well too" Mr. Jeon asked being concerned about taehyung.

"It's ok appa, my parents are worried about me and my mom has called me several times. Next time I will stay" he politely declined the request and turned towards jungkook.

"Take care of yourself and take a rest for tomorrow, maybe I will also take a leave. We both need some rest"

"Yes hyungie don't worry and please take your medicines. Bandana suits you more than this white cloth." Jungkook said it with a pout and how taehyung wanted to kiss him right there but controlled himself cause of the elders watching them.

He slowly leaned and kissed jungkook's forehead and bid bye to them.

As soon as the door closed he heard a large squeal and he is pretty sure it was mrs. Jeon who just couldn't control herself.

After fifteen minutes he reached his home and saw yoongi and hoseok standing in front of the house, probably waiting for the door to get open.

"Hey hyung" he greeted to the couple

"Hey taehyungie, are you alright now? Is it paining?" Hoseok asked being concerned.

"Yes hyungie i m fine and it's not paining "

Soon the door opened and they saw jin standing looking worried.

As soon as he saw taehyung he couldn't help but hug him.

"You brat I told you alot of times to not to get into fights but you won't listen to either eomma not me. Something worse could have also happened but no you want to be the bad boy of the university. You wait and watch i beat that ass of yours with my slipper" jin continued to rap and the couple left poor taehyung with him.

"Aish hyung stop, I m all fine and healthy its just a small wound." Taehyung explained and went inside his house.

"Taehyung son are you fine? What happened to your handsome face?" His mom asked

"I m good mom and now just let me sleep on your lap i m tired"taehyung said and kept his head on his mother's lap. Thats the only place he finds peace in this whole house.

His mom slowly massaged his head being careful to not to hurt his wound and asked," wanna talk about today son?" His dad also came and sat next to them

"Hmm..it's just I love him alot now and there is no way I can give up on him. And this wound is nothing, I can even get myself killed for him that's the amount of love I have for him mom".

"Son I know you love that boy but does he love you back?" His dad asked

"No appa it's just an act for him I guess. He thinks me of his best friend and is comfortable with me like that. I just want him close to me that's it. It's ok if he doesn't loves me back ,i will love him for my entire life and will wait for the day when he confesses to me"

His dad was shock to see taehyung like that. Never in his life he thought that taehyung will act like that. Well maybe he should have guessed it soon after when he found out that yoongi is in love with someone. That was a whole shock for the family and they didn't believe him till yoongi bought hoseok to the house. And now seeing all his three sons being in love and happy makes him more happy.

"Well ok but be careful. Don't get heartbroken son."

"Yes dad don't worry" he replied with a smile.

Yoongi and hoseok came to the living room when they saw every one sitting and joined them.

They were planning to tell the family about jimin but decided to tell them later amd enjoy the moment.

After few moments they heard the voice of the princess of the house. Kim min ji , daughter of Namjoon and jin.

Minji is pampered by everyone especially by taehyung alot. He loves her alot and is minji 's favourite uncle.

"Uncle mom told me you are hurt so I bought you this" the five year old said and gave a small flower to taehyung.

"Aww my little princess thank you and see the pain is gone" taehyung said and carried minji. He adores the child alot .

"Welcome uncle" she replied.

Thats how the family spend their night with each other talking and laughing at wierd jokes made by jin and mr. Kim.

-------------------------------
Hello, I m back as I told yall I will update the story on 4th November.

Well here I did it and will be regular in updating it. Stay tuned.

Another announcement,

Soon I'll start a new story "nothing like us". It will be a jikook ff. More updates will be done later.

Don't forget to like and vote the story

💞