Chapter 17

After meeting jungkook, taehyung was riding his bike and was going towards his father's office Vante Corp. He reached there and went to the reception.

"Hello is Mr. Kim available?"

"Yes sir he is."

"Ok thank you." Taehyung smiled at her and left for his father's office.

Mr. Kim was packing his stuffs and was getting ready to go home when he heard a knock.

"Come in"

He was shocked to see taehyung in his office at this hour. Even though taehyung wants to follow his father's steps, he visited him in his office rarely and seeing him here right now must be important by the look of his face. He looks serious but his eyes speaks something else. It looks like he is trying to control his emotion but about what? Taehyung is that type of child who would express all his emotions to his closed ones so seeing something like this is new for his father.

"Oh taehyun my son, I didn't knew you were coming" his father invited him and made him sit on the couch and he sat next to him. " Tell me what happened son".

"Hey dad. Well i wanted to talk to you about something important and this is the best place for it to talk about."

"Sure son tell me what it is."

"I want to go to Italy. I wanna continue my studies there and take the branch of our company in Italy."

Mr. Kim was shocked because fee months ago when he asked taehyung to handle Italy branch he rejected saying that his life is here in Korea and he can't leave it.

"Ok son but why the change of your thoughts son?"

"Well it looks like I have lost everything. I just feel suffocated here. I just can't be here anymore dad." Taehyung felt like crying. He was just controlling his emotions in front of his father. He always wanted to show his dad that he is a strong son and can do anything.

"My son I don't know what happened with you and why you are saying stuffs like that but please share your feelings to someone you are close to. Either me or your eomma or any of your hyungs. We all are there for you son."

"Yes dad. Can you please just send me to Italy? I just want to go there."

"Ok but after a month because your final exam of your third year is gonna start. So after the farewell ceremony you can keave for Italy. But there is a problem."

"What problem dad?"

"Your mom. How will you make her agree to send you to Italy? You know she is so protective over you"

"Its ok dad dont worry about her. I will manage her. By the way you were leaving right now?"

"Yea was about to. You know what? Today i will come with you. I wanna see how you drive you bike."

Taehyung chuckled at that and said "well sad you gotta be prepared for that."

"Brat" and then they both left. Well Mr. Kim swears that he is never ever gonna sit with taehyung in one bike together.

Taehyung and Mr. Kim reached their home. Taehyung went to his mom and asked her to meet in his room.

"Son what happened?"

"Mom we broke up."

Mrs. Kim was shocked and immediately hugged her son. She knows how much taehyung loved that bunny boy.

As soon as taehyung felt his mother's touch her cried. He took out all his emotions which he has been keeping since a month. His mother calmed him down and made him drink water.