Chapter 18

(This chapter will contain mostly the memories of taehyung and jungkook spending thier time together. Don't skip it cause it is slightly connected to the further chapters.)
.
.
.
After bidding bye to his family taehyung boarded his private plane which his father arranged. He greeted the air hostess and told them to not to disturb him unless he calls them.

He directly layed in his bed like a starfish and sighed. He closed his eyes and a tear drop falls from his eye. Slowy he started to sob and curled up like a ball. He is already missing his bunny baby alot and he knows the step he took will make him regret alot.

He closes his eyes and remembers all the cute memories he had with his love of his life.

It was one fine day where jungkook was laying in taehyung's lap and taehyung slowly stroking his fluffy hairs. Both were in the same park they first kissed. They were enjoying their moment with the beautiful weather supporting them.

"Kookie can I ask you a question?"

"Yes hyungie."

"If you ever had a child what will you name him?"

That was a sudden question which jungkook didn't expected.

"Umm I m not sure hyung but Ri-Hyuk? How does that sound?"

"Kim- Jeon Ri Hyuk sounds better." Taehyung said with a smirk and leaned closer to kiss jungkook. Jungkook squealed cause he got fall in taehyung's question trap. Well they had a make out but with only love.

...................................................................

It was another day where taehyung was in jungkook's house teaching him how to properly do a presentation and present it in front of the crowd.

Well jungkook being the introvert was not helping at all and he kept stuttering even in front of taehyung.

Taehyung told jungkook that in order to be in this industry you will have to be more brave and the communication skills should also be improved but jungkook kept whining saying he is introvert and he can do anything other than talking in front of crowd.

What happened was jungkook's batch was said to make a presentation and present it in front of all the students of buisness stream in the university hall. And now jungkook was panicking as there was only one week left and  he is not able to speak a  single word without stuttering.

After a lot of practices, comfort and kisses from taehyung jungkook felt more confident and did the presentation again.

Day by day jungkook practiced more and gained more confidence.

It was now d-day and even after alot of practice jungkook is feeling nervous again.

Taehyung saw that and hugged him tightly and jungkook relaxed in the hug. He felt taehyung slowly roaming his hands on back and calming him down which was helping him alot.

They pulled away from the hug and soon after next was  jungkook's turn. He prepared his power point presentation and went on the stage. Taehyung left and went to sit among the audience.

Jungkook took some breathe and he started. His body language,his way of speaking, his confidence everything about him was making people like him more.

Taehyung felt so proud at looking at his boyfriend being brave even though he is scared from inside. Only taehyung noticed those hands which were shivering.

"I will treat him with the best meal ever today. My baby is doing soo good." Taehyung thought that to himself.

Soon jungkook completed his presentation and the judges were happy with his presentation.