Chapter 25

A mess! That's what taehyung would describe his life right now. He doesn't know how he got drink and ended up sleeping with Yu Jin. But isnt she his wife? Then what's the problem? His mind kept repeating these questions but the only answer his heart was giving that he still didn't move on from his kook. He still misses those cute giggles and that bunny smile of his. Those cute little squeak when he would suddenly attack for kissing and that cute pout he would form when he is upset.

Since the morning he found out he slept with Yu Jin he completely left the house and started to live in office. He would never leave the room, except for the meetings. Its been two weeks but he didn't show his face to Yu Jin. He made himself comfortable at the couch of his office room for sleeping. He need time to process everything that happened.He feels like he forcefully did it but he doesn't know what the answer is. He is internally scared of getting a negative answer that would make him regret his entire life.

He came out of thoughts when he heard a knock. He rubbed his face and allowed the person to enter his room.

He was shocked to see Yu Jin standing there with puffy eyes. It was obvious that she cried. It made taehyung feel more guilty. He knew that she is a good personality even though they haven't talk much with each other. And he didn't knew what to say or how to start the conversation. He was not able to meet his eyes with his wife.

"Yu Jin i am-"

"I m pregnant"

It is said that the three most beautiful words between a couple other than I love you is the same sentence his wife just now said. But right now he didn't feel anything beautiful about it. He felt like he is gonna ruin an innocent soul that didn't even came to this world.

"What?"

"Yes Mr. Kim Taehyung I m fucking pregnant with your fucking child." She wanted to scream at him but kept her voice down cause she knows that media doesn't know a single thing about their relationship.

Taehyung just went and hugged her. She kept punching him lightly and said, " I m really angry at you. I know you may not consider me as your wife or this relationship but you suddenly leaving me and me finding out I m pregnent was really hurting me. Tae you don't know but i need to save my modelling career too. I have got the fame I wanted and people knowing this news will messed it up so bad." She kept crying on his chest and he hugged her and calming her down.

"Ssh it's ok just calm down and let's sit and talk about it at home. Ok?"

She nodded and they both left from the office.

They reached their house and taehyung went to the kitchen and brought some fruits and water for her. They both settled down to have the conversation with each other.

"Well umm...I m really sorry for behaving rudely or ignoring you throughout this marriage..its just I m stuck with somethings  which I can't share it now."

"Its okk taehyung-sshi I can understand you but what do we do now?"

"You said you have to focus on your modeling career right? So what do you want to do?" Asked taehyung being so nervous. He just wished Yu Jin doesn't decide a negative thing.

"Hmm well I can work till 4months and then I can ask my manager to put me on hiatus by saying I need some rest." She simply said with a shrug.

Taehyung doesn't want to be rude or anything but he felt the vibe of Yu Jin towards their child is not a good one. He just kept it inside his mind and thought of just noticing her.

"By the way tae..you know now that we have a kid with us do you think we should work on our relationship?"

"I- i really don't know. But i will try to be a good husband and a father" he said with a smile.