Chapter 8

Continue from yoongi and hoseok's pov:

Yoongi and hoseok has been married since a year. They had a love hate relationship before they started to date.

They were more of  frenemies. They met when yoongi was incharge of a case and hoseok was incharge to take take of the patient who was sentenced to jail. Yoongi kept interrupting hoseok which made him more angry and they had a fight (verbally).
But after that they kept meeting each other and slowly realized their feelings. Yoongi was the first one to propose him and yoongi's whole family was shocked seeing him being affectionate with hoseok.

It's been a ayear simsce they got married but he noticed that hoseok has been acting different from last one month. He thought that it might be his work or he not giving him much attention.

Yoongi was worried about hoseok's strange behaviour. Even his family noticed it and his mom asked him to talk to him.

Yoongi took a day off and and hoseok to also do it. They went to a café to have their breakfast and then went to do some shopping. Hoseok was enjoying the date alot and yoongi was happy seeing him happy. After shopping they decided to go for a long drive and went to the countryside. Yoongi was laying on hoseok's lap and he kept caressing his hair. After some time yoongi spoke," baby? Are you alright?"

Hoseok taken off guard by the question replied, "yes yoonie I m absolutely fine".

"Do you think you can lie to me?" Yoongi got up and sat in front of him with a frown.

"No". He said while looking down.

"Then tell me, what's happening? Is there someone troubling you? You know your husband is a commissioner. And no one can dare to do anything to you. Don't be afraid and tell me love". He said soo politely that hoseok felt like he can melt anytime.

He looked up with tears in his eyes, " I know and don't worry no one is bothering me.

Trust me when I say I love you cause I really love you yoonie. Even though we had fights in the beginning we met but that doesn't mean anything. All I want is you and only you. But from past one month I saw this boy in the university where I m working. He is a first year student and he looks so cute and beautiful. We clicked so fast and became friends. But the feeling which I have for him is more than friends. It's the same feeling I have for you darling. It's the feeling of love. I really love him and I love you too alot. You was and will always be my first and true love and I m more than happy that we are married but now I want this boy too. I want to love him and be with him too. Please don't feel like I m cheating on you. I never ever did that, I just meet jimin and we just talk. But I don't know what to do now. I feel so pathetic right now" and started to cry.

Yoongi heard him from start and and was shocked. He trusts his husband with his own life and is always ready to sacrifice himself for his love. He immediately hugged hoseok and comforted him.

Hoseok kept saying sorry' s and love you's and yoongi just hugged him tightly swaying his body from left to right and kept saying seet nothing to him to calm him down.

After half an hour of crying and hugging they backed of and yoongi delicately kissed his left eye,right eye then his forehead, nose and then lips. Hoseok knew this is yoongi's way of showing him his love. Yoongi always believed in actions more that words and this was a proof.

After kissing yoongi spoke," I know it might be tough for you to go through this dilemma of feelings but it's ok I trust you alot and i know you will make a wise decision. And you know even if we are married and love each other we are still friends right? And don't worry I will always support whatever decision you take but please don't hide things from me. It hurts. Now tell me can I meet this jimin you are talking about and see if he is really that cute that you fall for him. What if I also fall for him?