Chapter 24

After reaching and meeting with everyone taehyung was in his room. He had to wake Ri Hyuk up and make him have a bath after the journey. After drawing his son up he made him sleep on the fluffy bed and went to freshen up.

He came out after his bath and checked on his son who was sleeping without any tension in this world. He pulled the blanket up and adjusted the room temperature. After checking again he went out in the living room not before leaving a small peck on his son's forehead.

"Oh taehyung hi" jimin greeted him as soon as he saw.

"Hey jiminie and congratulations for both giving birth and for your wedding." Taehyung wished him and hugged him.

Jimin hugged him back and thanked him.

"Taehyungiee" they heard jin exclaiming out loud and ran towards them to hug taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and opened his arms for jin to hug him. They were behaving as if they are long lost brothers and jin being dramatic tried to pick up tae but failed.

"Hyung you forgot even though I m younger you can't pick me up, your backbone will break." Taehyung said while laughing alot and they were still hugging each other.

"Ouch." Taehyung exclaimed when he felt a smack on his head and he saw jin playfully glaring at him. "Why was that for?"

"Really you came back after six years and called me old?" Jin scoffed, "look at my handsome and beautiful face everyone thinks that I m a boy from university and you have the audacity to call me old? Huh?" Jin started his rap and taehyung realised how much he missed his hyung's blabbering. He didn't say anything and just hugged him back. Jin felt taehyung tensing and he knew he will cry any second now.

"I-i missed you jin hyung." Jin heard the crackness in taehyung's voice and slowly stroked his head in order to calm him down.

"Ok ok enough of the drama now come and sit down for lunch." They heard hobi calling and they backed away from hug. They all laughed and enjoyed the lunch.

"Tae?" Namjoon called him.

"Yes hyung."

"Won't the child eat?" He asked not knowing how to ask taehyung about the kid he bought with him."

"Hyung he is sleeping right now. I will make him eat after he wakes up. I m telling you all becarefull from him when he gets his energy back." He said with a chuckle.

"But tae..who is he? Your son? But-but how?" Yoongi asked him.

Taehyung sighed heavily and said, "hyungs let me tell you all what happened within all these six years."

_______________________________

Flashback to 6years ago,

The day taehyung left Korea and reached Italy. He was sad, really sad. Even though he was in a country which was soo beautiful, he still couldn't feel it because the only one who made him happy was not with him but miles away from him.

He reached the house his father has bought for him. He freshen up and saw a middle age Korean lady working in the kitchen.

"Good afternoon Mr. Kim, I m Lana. I am half Korean and half Italian. Mr. Kim has appointed me to cook for you."

"Good afternoon Mrs. Lana, thanks for helping me." Taehyung greeted her back with a bow.

"Its ok Mr. Kim" she was about to more when taehyung spoke in between.

"Please call me taehyung."  He said politely and Lana was impressed with his good behaviour.

Taehyung joined his university and after a year he graduated by being the topper. He joined the company as the CEO of the branch in Italy. People were judging him early by saying that the company will go downhill and stuffs but Kim Taehyung proved them wrong by bringing the company on top.