Chapter 26

Taehyung was left shocked to see the most famous designer and the director in the modelling world making out with his wife. But what made him more angry about Yu Jin being so careless and if it wouldn't be him on time Ri Hyuk would have been hurt soo bad.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOUNG IN HERE?"

Hearing the deep and angry voice of taehyung Yu Jin felt shivers ran down her spine. She knew that she fucked up and now they have to face the wrath of Kim Taehyung.

"Tae I can exp-"

"JUST FUCKING SHUT UP! I just told you to look after your" he pointed at Yu Jin " your son not someone else's only for two hours and this is what you did? You never once cared about your own blood?"

"No I never cared about anything or anyone. And let me make it clear to you that night I spiked up your drink. I thought that we will end up having a great fuck but it was me being foolish who fucking forgot a condom and now I made a fucking mista-"

"DON'T. Don't you fucking dare to complete that sentence. Ri Hyuk is my life and I won't hesitate to punch your fucking face if you say one word against MY SON. You know i believe in gender equality." He said with a shrug.

"And get the fuck out of my house. I dont fucking care about the collab with your father and you will get the divorce papers by tomorrow. And don't you dare to fight for the custody CHOI YU JIN"

Taehyung kicked both his ex wife and the her lover.

He took Ri Hyuk in his arms and peppered him with kisses and hugged him.

"Mr Kim?"

"Yes Miss.Lee"

"I have recorded your argument with Yu Jin. You can keep it with yourself if you need any proof." She sent him a video

"Thanks a lot."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Back to present

"So next day I sent her divorce papers and then we got divorce. I was shocked to see that she didn't make a single effort to fight for the custody. But what can you expect from a lady like her. But all these years with my Hyuka has been the most beautiful years with him. He is my life, my son." Taehyung completed his story and looked up to see Jimin and jin crying their eyes out. And Namjoon and hoseok trying to calm their partners down. Yoongi was sitting like a stone.

"Tae I didn't knew you have went through alot. But now you are not alone.  You have your hyungs, Eomma, Appa and Kookie." Yoongi said with a smile.

Taehyung widened his eyes looking at yoongi when he mentioned kookie.

"Hyung?" He whispered not knowing what to expect as the answer.

"Well lemme give you a hint taee.. he is still single you can try" jimin said with a smirk and wiggeled his eyebrows

"I- i don't know..I do love him alot but I don't know if he feels the same for me."

"Thats for you to find out kid." Namjoon said and patted his shoulder.

"Ok kids now let's go and sleep. I m really tired." Saying this Mrs. Kim stood up and left not without giving a forehead kiss to taehyung.

Taehyung went to his room and saw Ri Hyuk sleeping peacefully.

He slowly stroked his hair and mumbled "will you like to have your bunny uncle and your mom my baby?" And drifted to sleep cuddling with his son.

Little did he know that his son was awake and heard what his father asked.

"Yesh i love bwunny uncle" Ri Hyuk thought in his mind and slept enjoying the warmth of his father.

Morning came and taehyung got ready to have the meeting with kookie or the CEO of the Jeon Enterprise Jeon Jungkook.

He enet downstairs with his son who was more eager to meet his uncles and cousins and grandparents.

Taehyung informed them about his meeting and told his plan in living here forever. They allow were soo happy on having their fluffball back in the house.

Taehyung left for the meeting with jungkook held at jungkook's company.

Everyone was preparing for the meeting. Jungkook was happy about meeting his hyung and was in deep thoughts when his secretary ran inside his room.

"Mr. Jeon emergency."

"What happened Miss. Kim? What happened?"

"Mr. Jeon the person who was supposed to do the presentation for today's meeting took a leave and no one else is coming forward to do it. What should we do?"

"Don't worry Miss. Kim I will do it." Jungkook said being calm but only he know how nervous he was feeling.

"Sure sir i will do the arrangements."

Time flew fast and taehyung reached the company. He was awestruck by looking at the beautiful interior of the company which just screamed Jungkook's name. He knew it must be his kook who did the interior.

He was guided towards the meeting room and there he saw his love, his kook standing in with a beautiful bunny smile of his. He looked handsome and beautiful at the same time and taehyung just wanted to dive in and kiss him deeply.

"Good morning Mr. Kim, welcome to Jeon Enterprise" jungkook said forwarding his hands towards taehyung.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon, and thanks for accepting the collaboration" taehyung said shaking hands with jungkook.

They settled down and jungkook started do to the presentation. Even if they are in their mind twenties taehyung can still see that 19-year old jungkook. He just kept staring at jungkook and was in his own world. He didn't even hear a single thing anyone said and was floating in his utopian world he created with his kookie. He was bought back to the world when he saw his secretary calling him.

"Ah yea yea I m here sure we can do that."

"What can we do Mr. Kim?" His secretary asked

"Umm .. everything said in the presentation." Taehyung said trying to cover up his red ears

"Well I don't know what you heard Mr. Kim but i still haven't reached to the part about  doing anything in the presentation, anyways I will continue." Jungkook said with a chuckle and continued doing his presentation

After two hours of the meeting and accepting thier collaboration it wa dtime for taehyung to go. He stood up and jungkook stood in front of him with a smile.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Kim"

"Same to you Mr. Jeon"

-------------------------------

How was it? I hope it's going according to your expectations. My exams are gonna start next month and i m busy studying but I will still try to upload in between.

But y'all don't forget to share, love, vote and comment to my stories.

💞