Chapter 23

Taehyung called his dad and informed his meeting with jungkook and how jungkook saved Ri Hyuk. He told Mr.Kim that they are going to the park so they may spend little bit of their time after six years.

Mr. Kim told him that he will be waiting outside of the park and it's fine for them to take their own time.

Jungkook bought ice creams for taehyung and Ri Hyuk even after taehyung kept insisting on not to.

"Kookiee you litreally met him few hours ago and you are already spoiling him alot."

"Hyung it's okk, look at this cute little bean  who can not spoil him." Jungkook protested back.

Taehyung sighed and sat on the bench and muttered something under his breath.

"You did not change an ounce, still you win all the arguments."

Maybe luck was not with him and jungkook heard him and glared at him which just made him look more cute.

On seeing taehyung not getting affected from his glare he pouted and looked at Ri Hyuk.

"Hyukaa" he said with a pout.

Taehyung widenee his eyes in confusion looking at the duality of his bunny. And Ri Hyuk? He was very happy to be called with a cute nickname like that.

"Yesh bwunny uncle?"

"Your appa is bad. He is troubling me." Jungkook said in a fake cry tone but for the small three year old child it looked too real.

He gasped in shocked and turned towards his appa who was more shocked that him.

Taehyung felt a pinch on his hand and he saw Ri Hyuk pinching him.

"Aish what? Why are you pinching your appa?"

"You ale troubling my bwunny uncle." He said being angry and jungkook was laughing looking at taehyung's situation right now.

After calming down there was a peacefull silence between them. Ri Hyuk slept immediately after eating his ice cream. Its been only half an hour they met and it feels like they are talking since hours.

There was only one question roaming around his mind. He did felt sad seeing taehyung with his child after six years but seeing the bond between them removed the saddness he had. He right at that moment decided that he will be single in his entire life till his old age and he will remember that beautiful one year he spent with his hyung.

After alot of encouragement he mentally gave to himself he asked taehyung

"Hyungie your wife didn't come?"

Taehyung wasn't expecting a question like this. He was about to explain to him that's when a phone call interrupted them. It was  jungkook's call. He picked it when he saw his secretary calling him.

"Excuse me hyung." And taehyung nodded his head.

"Hello, yes Miss Lee what happened?"

"Sorry to disturbed you jungkook-shi but there is a very important buisness deal we got and it can give a huge profit for your company too. So can you please come to the office sir?"

"Its ok I will be there in 10 minutes." And they cut the call.

Jungkook turned towards taehyung and saw him curiously looking at him.

"Umm hyung i have to go there is some important buisness deal we got. We will meet soon."

"Its okk kookie, and by the way me and Ri Hyuk are here in to stay in Korea permanently. So we will keep meeting each other."