Chapter 7

They reached thier University and everyone were shocked to see the kind and beautiful jungkook in the back seat of Taehyung's bike.

Jungkook hoped off the bike and waited for taehyung to park it. Taehyung came back and left a small peck on his lips and put his arm around jungkook's waist moving towards the university.

They both had same stream so they didn't had to go to different blocks.

Jungkook saw jimin coming over and waved to him. Jimin wanted to say something to jungkook but couldn't as he was cut off my taehyung.

"Hey, you must be park Jimin."

"Hi, yea you are right..well I will talk to you later kookie can we talk for some time? Please? It's important."

Taehyung pouted at the ignorance and jungkook replied

"Can we meet after university?" He whispered to him," you know today is the first day of us being together so we need to act as a couple."

Jimin nodded in understanding and told "yea sure it's ok but please meet me at your house after university it is very important and i don't know what to do". He look like he was about to cry and jungkook hugged him tightly.

"Hey chim relax, it's ok we will talk ok? Calm down and breathe ok?"

Jimin nodded and after few minutes he calmed down.

Taehyung was seeing that how jungkook is soo caring and understanding. He didn't feel an ounce of jealousy. The only feeling he had was proudness because of his boyfriend.

The duo bid bye to each other and parted ways.

Taehyung and jungkook walked towards their block while holding thier hands. Jungkook was clinging on taehyung's arm and having a silly smile in his face and taehyung was loving this closeness of each other and had a small soft smile which shocked the whole university seeing the bad boy smiling.

Taehyung was again feeling those butterflies and he was sure that his day is gonna be the best.

They reached at jungkook's class and taehyung realised that the class is not started yet. Jungkook was about to say bye and leave when he saw Mingyu coming towards his class.

He immediately turned towards taehyung and spoke a little louder

"Hyungie i have to go byee, I love you" and kissed taehyung.

Taehyung realising the situation kissed him back passionately.

Both didn't notice a pair of burning eyes looking at them

He screamed

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

Jungkook and taehyung pulled back and taehyung hid him behind his back.

Taehyung replied, "Mingyu even though you are my friend which i dont consider you DONT.HAVE.ANY.RIGHT.TO.SCREAM.
AT.MY.BOYFRIEND"

Mingyu shivered due to the deep voice but still managed to to say, "w-what? When did that happen"?

Jungkook replied, "you are nothing to us so we don't want to waste our time on you and your shitless questions. Now go I want to spend some time with the person I love"

Taehyung had a proud smile and jungkook smirked at him.

Mingyu replied, "wait and watch taehyung I will take my jungkook back and you won't be able to do nothing."

Jungkook frowned at his statement and was about to reply back when taehyung said

"You dare to touch my love and I will cut down those fiflthy hands of our and burn you alive". Jungkook may think it is just an act but only taehyung knows that every word he said , he meant it.