Chapter 31

Jungkook was very much excited for Ri hyuk's birthday. He made a plan and shared it to Taehyung who was also really happy on hearing it.

Jungkook planned about it and thinking more ways to spend time with his hyungie whom he loves the most. He is scared about getting rejected from Taehyung but his heart says that he should talk to the latter about his feelings.

He shared his plan with the Kim family who were more than ready to celebrate the little boy's 4th birthday.

Taehyung was in his room working on his laptop when he heard a knock. Clearing his throat and allowing the person to come in he saw Jin entering.

He quickly asked him to sit and kept his stuffs away.

"Umm tae.." Jin was hesitant to talk about it but he knew someone would definitely have to make Taehyung understand his feelings and confess it.

"Yes hyung tell me what happened?" Ask Taehyung being curious.

"Listen tae you consider me as your older brother..so just hear me out first ok?"

Taehyung nodded and asked him to continue.

"I know what you went through was something neither you nor rihyuk deserved but don't you think you both need someone in your life? Someone to give the motherly feelings to Ri hyuk and someone with whom you can share your entire life? Tell me who is the person which comes in front your eyes when you think about having a life partner?" Jin stopped his lecture looking at Taehyung who zoned out looking at the wall behind him while tears were started to form in his eyes.

"Tae.."? Jin called him and he came back to earth only to find a confused Jin looking at him.

"Hyung..I.." he stuttered "I do have someone who has completely captured my heart. But I don't have a single guts to talk to to him and confess." He finished looking at Jin.

"Is it kookie?" Jin asked only to get a nod as answer.

"Aww my brother." He exclaimed and hugged Taehyung tightly.

After few more minutes he pulled away and asked him "do you want to be in a relationship with him?" "Yes hyung...I really love him alot since the day I saw in college"

Jin sighed and patted his back.

"Well I do have an idea." He said with his signature smirk and Taehyung knew this will be the end.

Ri hyuk and his cousins were all gathered around sharing small horror stories they have heard in their life. All of them were really scared when Minji was sharing her story. The kids were having their own story session and on the other hand the elders or you say the parents of the those kids were having fun embarrassing Yoongi who just kept quiet and let them be. He was just lazily sitting  keeping his head on Jimin's shoulder who was very much excited to embarrass his husband more. 

"Oh don't get me started on this kid" Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes playfully and continues,"He was just three years old when we adopted him and everytime i thought of playing with him he was always sleepy..like how can a three-year old be like that?" 

"yea i still remember how tae always wanted to play with yoongi cause joonie was busy with his studies but still being sleepy he always played with him" Mr. Kim laughed recalling his sweet memories of his children.

"AIshh eomma this man right here i dont know what to say" hobi started "i am telling you this is the only quality our daughters took from him" and everybody laughed at it.

"ok ok all of you now stop troubling my cute little yoongi..aww dont worry your hyung came to save you from all of them"Jin said while yoongi just rolled his eyes

Suddenly all the children ran towards their parents while screeming. Ri hyuk went and sat on his father's lap hiding himself. 

"What happen to you all?" Jin asked seeing the scary look on the children's face. "Jinnie samchon it's Minji" cried Rihyuk"she shared a very scaryy stworyy" he pouted.

"What did you say darling" Namjoon asked his daughter who looked at him and smiled.

"i just said that i have met ghosts and they live under your bed" she said with a shrug making namjoon sigh and muttered under his breath "you are just like your mom.

"huh? you said something?"Jin asked him looking at him with narrowed eyes. "No i didn't say anythin-" and suddenly the lights went off scaring the kids while the adults were simply enjoying everything"

A smooth soft melodious voice was heard singing the birthday song. Jungkook entered the room with a cake and a candle of the number four was lighten up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HYUKIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU" and suddenly the lights tunred on.

Rihyuk saw his uncles and grandparents were sitting with birthday cap on their head and looked at his father who smiled at him and kissing his forehead. "Happy birthday my dear son" Taehyung said and rihyuk hugged him tight muttering thank you.

"Yoongi uncle you look cwutee"Ri hyuk said and others bursted out laughing while he just rolled his eyes. "Kid it's your birthday so i am not saying anything but never call me cute"

"Nahh you can call him cute whenever you want to hyuk" Jimin said while earning a glare from yoongi. "You sure wanna end up limping tomorrow the entire day"? Yoongi whispered loud enough for hoseok and jimin to hear.

"Umm- i - i was just kidding hyuk..don't NEVER call this grumpy old man cute" jimin said while yoongi kept patting his back and hoseok was smirking. Poor innocent Ri hyuk did'nt understand much but still nodded his head.

"Ok ok now come and cut the cake hyuka" Jungkook called him making everyone realize that why they are still awake till midnight.

Ri hyuk ran towards the center table where the cake was kept and joined his hands praying "i wish papa and bwunny uncle end up together" and blew the candles while everyone was singing birthday song for him. 

He cut the cake and first fed taehyung who happily ate and gave him a kiss on his cheek and fed the second bite to jungkook. 

"ok ok now an announcement" jungkook said gaining everyone's attention"Tomorrow we all will be going to to amusement park and celebrate Rihyuk's birthday while in evening as uncle said to keep a grand function for him ok?" 

on hearing amusement park Ri hyuk and minji started to jump and were celebrating being happy to visit the amusement park.

________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy everybodyy!!!

i knoww its been soooo longg since i updated..well i had my exams going on so i couldn't update..but now as my exams are over i decided to come back and complete this book.

well ig 9 more chapter and we will be done with "Fake Boyfriend". I never imagined to get thiss manyy love from y'all and thank youuuu!!!

Don't be a silent reader and keep commenting...i lovee to see and know ur reviews. and don't forget to vote.

Well this chapter was rather short but don't worry next chapter jin will be executing his plan. Till then try to guess what exactly his plan could be.

till then byee byee