gyuvin's place

dawn realised that today was the day where gyuvin was taking him to his place, he still couldn't comprehend how gyuvin was allowing him to stay at his place while the dorms were being closed. he was scared though he couldn't deny that, as he packed his thing once again he helped ricky with his.

"you excited to see where gyuvin lives?" ricky asked as dawn didn't really know how to answer that as he didn't really have the answer but one thing he knew was that he was grateful that someone was generous enough. later dawn went over to help takuto while gyuvin walked in, he noticed how dawn was so gentle with others even when he didn't have to help out others.

"let me help you." gyuvin said as he grabbed dawn's stuff while still carrying his own luggage,  dawn didn't know if he was okay with this so he offered to grab his own stuff but gyuvin denied that and just walked way until dawn would allow him. as they reached the front, they were handed their phones again but they weren't allowed to post anything since it was against the policy.

gyuvin called his parents that he was coming home and they suddenly asked about dawn as if they knew he was coming. it was later revealed that the day where they were given an opportunity to call someone, gyuvin has called his mum to tell him that dawn was coming over. in the meantime, dawn grabbed the phone numbers of his new friends just in case they had to contact each other.

"dawn, my dad will pick us up. in the meantime do you want to eat somewhere or head somewhere?" gyuvin got off the phone where they waved goodbye to their fellow yuehua friends, dawn could notice both ollie and yujin's smiles with mischievous looks.

"i don't really know but could you take us to where you want to go, im happy wherever since this is my first time here." dawn smiled as gyuvin grabbed him by the arms and they both ran to whatever gyuvin was heading to, why did he feel so comfortable and safe with gyuvin? is it because he's done a lot for him without even realising that he feels so safe now.

they finally reached the destination where they sat at the park waiting for gyuvin's dad, an ice cream truck had arrived. you know what this meant, gyuvin immediately jumped up and dragged dawn along. but what surprised dawn was how gyuvin didn't even hesitate to buy dawn one as well, he didn't even ask if dawn wanted one or not i guess dawn was lucky to have it for free.

"thank you." they both sat down where dawn went on his phone, suddenly gyuvin immediately sat right next to him where he could also see what dawn was looking at. dawn didn't mind this but found it surprising, gyuvin was shocked to see the amount of photos he had in his camera roll, he came across dawn's instagram where he noticed how happy dawn looked.

gyuvin badly wanted to compliment him but for once he was scared on whether dawn would judge him for that or not. he was also scared that his parents would judge dawn for being gay but he would step up for him no matter what happened just in case.

that's when dawn grabbed gyuvin closer and took a picture together, gyuvin was taken surprised for once as normally he was the one doing this. why was he blushing now?

he was saved when his dad drove in, there was someone in the front seat with gyuvin's dad. dawn asked who that was and he found out that this was gyuvin's brother, they kinda looked alike so how could dawn not know?!

"you must be the famous dawn, you don't know how much gyuvin talked about y-." before his dad could finish his sentence, gyuvin introduced his brother to dawn. he found this off and just ignored what his dad had to say, but he was quite curious on what he had to say.

the car ride was quiet as gyuvin didn't really say a word, dawn found this funny as he was normally quite energetic but maybe dawn thought that gyuvin was still embarrassed to have dawn around. that's when his younger brother said something out of nowhere: