love me right g group

dawn gathered up all of his energy and got off of his seat while holding his members hands, this was his first time ever performing in front of a huge crowd just like this. this was his fans and the ones who would possibly help him debut, he needed to do well right now or else.

"right now, forget about all your fears and the issues you've had during rehearsals. just remember the times we had together and do it for your dreams! we can win! fighting!" dawn said as they finally reached backstage waiting for the cue to head to the stage, dawn felt proud as the leader and he couldn't ask for better teammates than them.

each member had their own talent and he was proud of them, despite being the second youngest in the team he was the leader that stood up to fight against the avengers team. finally, they were called up and they all held hands as they were now in the stage waving to the fans who supported each and every one of them.

that was when the same person who yelled out that dawn was cute earlier, started screaming the same thing which caught everyone's attention. dawn couldn't stop but laugh and blush from the stares he was getting at everyone while cameras was pointing right at him.

the k group had introduced them as the F7 which was quite confident of them, but indeed they were the F7 as they were all popular and good looking so dawn knew it would be hard to beat them and their high scores that would later be revealed.

dawn's idea for their introduction was to introduce themselves in their own language. wumiti introduced himself in chinese, jay introduced himself in english, anthonny spoke in tagalog, danghai spoke in vietnamese and both haru and haruto spoke japanese. as dawn was about to speak, the fans couldn't stop cheering.

"สวัสดี ครับ" some didn't even realise he was half thai until this moment, it was kinda cute seeing the reactions of those with a shocked face. he turned around to see gyuvin staring right at him, he then smiled at him with proudness. dawn couldn't forget what had happened but still smiled at him.

that's when jay was asked how he felt competing against the other main vocalist, hoetaek. dawn suddenly remembered rehearsals and practicing, during practicing, some masters entered the room out of nowhere. but the master had invited someone else, lil boi, who was known for his great talent in hip hop.

when they were asked who wanted to show what they had practised, everyone looked at each other until dawn decided to raise his hands as he wanted to show them what g group had. dawn started off with his vocals which seemed to be great as the masters looked at each other in approval, the team was in good sync which was what dawn had taught them.

when jay's high note was finally arriving, dawn looked at him in proudness as the others in the room were shocked to hear the cleaness. the masters right now fell in love with how talented jay was. dawn turned to his right to see that k group were also as shocked which was a good sign that they felt intimated.

"dawn, i see you're one of the youngest people in the room right now and you decided to take the leader role knowing that you're gonna face a team full of talented people?" the master asked as he nodded his head.

"i think you've done well leading your team, you and your team should be proud of yourself as right now you guys seem like the better team." as soon as dawn heard this, he couldn't stop but smile, he's never felt this accomplished in his whole life.

finally it was time for the opponents to show their vocal progress, dawn was excited to see how they were doing. the current killing part yedam made his part too long so that it didn't sound as strong, the masters didn't seem too impressed. all of a sudden, dawn turned around to see whose voice was out of tune as that quite shocked him and so did the master. it was time to see the high note, dawn's facial expression changed as hoetaek had changed the key for the note which didn't sound as strong.

the masters comment were now being shown, it was revealed that they liked g group more as they were more as a team and worked as a team. the masters went on to explain why they were also better as the main vocalist and killing parts for both team were better in g group, dawn felt somewhat happy to hear that.

that's when the masters decided to further push the competition by comparing each part one by one, first up was the sub rapper 1, jeonghyeon representing k group and haruto representing g group. jeonghyeon was a strong rapper but dawn knew that haruto was better especially since dawn was confident in him. that's when the special master complimented haruto by calling him a professional, dawn was correct.

that's when the main vocalists were now asked to compete against each other, hoetaek representing k group and jay representing g group. just like before, dawn was also confident that jay would be seen as the better vocalist. once again, hoetaek showed why he was an amazing vocalist, but however jay left a better impression to dawn, perhaps he was being biased since they were on the same team.

the day to perform was finally here as they were up on the stage waiting for the signal to start. as the killing part and leader dawn had so much responsibilities but he was able to relax and do them with ease thanks to his team being by his side. dawn was now facing the crowd while smiling as he couldn't think of any negative thoughts at this moment, they were about to show what they had.

the music dropped as dawn's smile continued with his killing part moment starting off the song which he did well. followed up was jay with his clean vocals that could catch everyone's attention, everyone was doing so well with energetic smiles and moves.

haruto continued to show why he was one of the best rappers in the show by exploding on the stage while dawn couldn't stop by smile at this moment. the chorus was finally here with dawn being the center and leading the dance, dawn's hand along with the others were drawn with a big heart to show their love for the fans, they seemed to love it as they cheered louder.

the moment everyone was waiting for was finally about to arrive, dawn himself was waiting for this. jay's high note, every moment was building up for this important part of the song, dawn couldn't stop but smile as he heard jay hit the note with ease and continuing to do well. the final chorus was here as the fans clapped along, jay and dawn had a moment where dawn was a cupid throwing his arrow at jay.

the end had finally arrived as dawn finished his last lines, dawn waved to the camera as his final ending while showing his hand which had the heart on it.

as he headed backstage, he fell into the arms of his group and ended up into tears knowing that this wouldn't have happened if he hadn't have chosen them so he was so thankful for them.

"i love you guys so much, im so proud of you all and we deserve the win. no matter what happens, lose or win, just know that we all did well and we will make it to the next round!" the group hugged dawn tightly not letting him go, but they realised that k group still had to perform.

he watched them nervously knowing that they could still beat them, what would happen?

- end episode 3 -

(i will be following the episodes so this means that love me right will find out their results last so be prepared to see dawn's results)

rank 40-60: revealed

dawn's rank: 2