The New Deal 3x10

Start from the beginning

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon says and I shoot him a glare.

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town. Think I might fancy a home here. Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you. The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word."

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena asks in a sassy tone.

"Well for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan."

"Stefan left town." I tell him.

"The second he saved your ass." Damon adds.

"Well you see that is a shame." Klaus says and he throws a dart and gets a bulls-eye. "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine."

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem." Elena says and I shot her a look before she pisses Klaus eve more. Klaus moves toward Elena. Damon steps in between them. Klaus smirks.

"Ha. Well this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart." He starts to leave but before he leaves he turns around and tells me. "It was lovely seeing you, little siphoner."

_______________________________________

Elena,Alaric and I are are preparing dinner and setting the table. Jenna would of help us but she busy now with her new job as a psychologist in Mystic high.

"So, you're ready?" Ric asks Elena.

"Vampires, hybrids and originals. No problem. Our rebellious brother. I'm worried." Elena says.

"Proof that you're still human." I tell her just as the front door opens and Jeremy enters and goes to the fridge.

"Just in time! We're cooking." Lena says.

"Sorry, just passing through." Jer says.

"Ah, well I thought we would all stay in, have a meal together like a typical, atypical family." Ric says.

"Why?"

"Maybe because you got fired and you didn't tell anyone." I say getting straight to the point.

"Ahh- look, can we do this later? I made plans with Tyler. He's right outside."

"Oh wait! When did you start hanging out with Tyler Lockwood?" Ric asks.

"I don't know...Does it matter?"

"Yeah, Jeremy! It matters. He was sired by Klaus. He's dangerous." Elena tells him.

"He can still hear you. He is right outside. Besides you of all people are gonna lecture me on who I can and can't hang out with?"

"What is with the attitude?" I ask Jer.

"Yeah, whatever, this is lame. Tyler is waiting." He starts to leave, but Elena blocks his way. " Oh, no no! You're not going anywhere, especially not with Tyler." Elena tells him. Jeremy looks at Alaric and me for help.

"I'm with her on this, Jer. Sorry." Ric tells him

"Me to. Sorry." I tell him..

"All right, fine. You want me to stay in? Let's all stay in then." He says then shouts. "Yo, Tyler! Come on in!!"

"Jeremy...!" Elena starts. Tyler opens the door and comes in.

___________________________________

Jeremy gives Tyler a glass of water. "Thanks." Ty thanks him.