Where Everything Began

"Ren! Did you see my jumper!?" I asked while I was piling my clothes in the middle of our room.

"Which one?" She asked back, annoyed.

We were packing to our travel to Rio. At first it seemed as an easy task but later my adult mind took over and i started to repack methodically. We will need warm clothes, skirts, shorts, maybe jeans, swimsuit. One suitcase won't be enough. Renesmee who was simply a child couldn't comprehend my actions.

"The blue knitted one. The one that Alice bought us." I told her while i holded up two T-shirts. Are they too small or we could wear them more? It was hard to decide. I had to get Ren to try on clothes so I could see if they would fit in a few days or won't. She was at the edge of her patient.

"You do know that we will get new clothes for the travel, don't you?" She asked me like I was an idiot. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yes, but why spend money on something that is still usable." I retorted back the same manner. Isn't she too young to develop these kinds of manners?

"I don't think at your age you shouldn't worry about something like money." We heard our father from the doorway. I looked up and saw he was smiling. He couldn't decide just which one of us resembled Bella more. Renesmee with her impatience for dressing or me with my ways of spending money.

"Both of us just in a different way." I answered him and then I asked him too. "Did you see my jumper?"

A small twitch was seen in his smile before he told me.
"Sorry Carlie but Alice called. She told me: if it goes this way we will be late." he mimicked her way of speaking. Not with his voice just with the rhythm of his words. It was enough to summon her presence.

"Finally!" Ren jumped down from our bed, zipped the suitcase shut and marched out from the room with it.

"I wasn't even finished!" I yelled after her.

"Never mind! We don't want to be late!" She yelled back from somewhere in the livingroom. I was growling at myself. Now I will have this unfinished feeling all day.

"Come now." Edward picked me up soothingly. "You didn't even dress up." I looked at myself. I totally forgot that part. I was so invested in packing.

"Fine." I gave in. I lost this battle but not the war.

After I dressed up my little family went to the main house. Alice and Jasper waited for us there.

"Is everything ready?" Our mom asked. She seemed nervous about this trip too.

"Yes. We are only waiting for Jacob." Alice answered.

Oh yes.... He is joining too. It was impossible to talk him out of it when it got decided that we will go to Rio as well. So to not hurt him with the magical slave bond he was allowed to come. At least we had one more protection. I mean Renesmee surely has.

So our full team is my core family with Alice, Jasper, and Jacob. The others will stay to keep up the Cullen show for Forks.

Our plane flew off at 10 am. We of course got a first class seat. Truth be told i couldn't compare it with my second class seats experiences since i had never sat on a plane before. Not even in my first life. Of course i traveled a lot by train and bus. I even was on a cruise ship. Although it wasn't a good experience because I saw the Titanic before the trip and.... Let's just say i counted the save boats twice.

While we were flying Renesmee was stuck on the plane window almost the whole time. Everything new caused her an unstoppable curiosity. This plane ride was no exception. At least the child was distracted the whole time. A lot of parents would get jealous for something like this. Bella and Edward are heck of a lucky parents to have us as their children.