In Three Days She Rises

The last two days I learned a lot. First of all my name is Carlie Elizabeth Cullen. And my sister's full name became Renesmee Maria Cullen.
Ren and Bella share the same second name. Edward thought it was a good choice. My name came from Carlisle and Charlie. Since Bella made up a name from her mother's and Esme's names, Edward thought it would be a nice choice to do the same with the name he gave me. So Carlie it is after Carlisle and Charlie. Also I find the priorities funny. Bella put her mother's part in the front REN after Renée and Esme is the second one. REN+ESMEE. Edward took Carlisle to the front. And Charlie the second one. CAR+LIE. It is no secret who made the bigger impact in whose lives. My second name of course came after Edwards' mother. No surprise at all. I like it though.

Second fact. Renesmee is willful. Not necessarily in a good way. She developed a habit to bend everyone around her. If she wants something she wants it immediately. No patience what so ever. It first came out at our dinner. The bird watching tired her out and she was hungry. She bit in Jacob's arms as he was not fast enough to feed her.

"Nessy!!" He shouted. Esme took her away instantly. I was with Rosalie drinking my delicious blood. I watched as the event unfolded.

"Are you all right?" Carlisle stepped to him. "Are you feeling anything? Is it hurt?" he examined Jake's scar. It was already healing.

"No." Jacob said. "I was just surprised. Baby Nessy bites hard." He flashed her a devoted smile. My stomach turned upside down at the sight.

Carlisle frowned. "Is the venom does not affect your kind?"

Seth and Jake exchanged a look.
"Actually the venom is poisonous to us." Seth revealed.

"What?! " Carlisle said in shock. "We need to clean the scar right away! There isn't an antidote for the vampire venom. We can't waste more time!" He was ready to grab Jacob and rush upstairs to cure him. Jake held up his hand in a calming way.

"Easy doc. I think Nessy doesn't have any venom. I would be dead by now." He sad in his nonchalant way.

"Ness doesn't have venom?" Alice asked. "Is that even possible?" She looked at Carlisle who was not the wiser himself. It is a wild new experience for all of them.

"We need some tests." He said firmly and our second exime time begun. Renesmee wasn't happy about it since she didn't got her dinner yet.

"We need something which they can bite into." Carlisle mumbled while searching in his doctor bag.

Emmett stepped closer to me. He took away my half empty bottle. I glared at him furious. Just what is he thinking about himself? I will slap him with my tiny baby hands.

He held his hand to me.
"Come on baby Carlie bite." I stared at him pouting. He wants to be the test doll.

"Emmett no!" Rosalie wanted to stop him.

"Come on babe it will be fun." He beamed at her and then held his hand closer to me. "Come Little Carlie i know you want it. Come.... come."

He pushed his hand closer and closer. Of course i bit on him. Have some manners dude! He pulled away and checked his pulsing hand.

"She is venomous." He stated.

Everyone looked at his scar. Yes it will leave a mark like every normal bite would. He then turned to Renesmee. She grabbed his palm and projected a picture about the bottle. She want's dinner. NOW.

"You have dinner after you bite." He reasoned with her. She bit him so hard i heard a crack.

Compering the two scars it shows that Ness isn't venomous but i am. Carlisle thought it is an interesting development since me and Ren is so alike. Same brown eyes, same red curly hair. Only difference that i am a bit smaller and as it appears i have venom. Is it because of my complicated birth? He have to tell Edward. And he left the room.