So many people and just two baby

The room started to get brighter as the dawn came. I was lying in a baby crib awake.
Why am i so small?
Then it came to me. I was hit by a truck. Not any truck. It was an isekai truck.
The isekai truck isn't even real!!!
Yet here I am. Dead and reborn into the world of twilight. What kind of afterlife is this?

I turned and saw Renesmee next to me. She was still holding my hand in her sleep. Such a cutie. I would squish her chubby cheeks but I don't want to wake her. A baby girl needs her sleep after all...

I decided to look around. I carefully slided my hand free from my sister's hold. I wiggled slowly until I got to the position where I had a nice view of the room. It was the same as yesterday. I saw Bella lying on a hospital table. Next to her was Edward. He holded her hand as he watched her. He still can't hear anything. He wishes that he could at least know what is going on inside her head. She must be in pain. He was motionless as he waited and stared at her unblinking.

I wanted to turn to my side. I know babies don't turn until a couple of weeks but i am not an ordinary baby. So i took a momentum and turned.
I did it!!!! I smiled proudly.

Edward noticed my move and rushed to the crib immediately. I looked up at him as he watched me. I flipped back to my back so we could stare at each other in face to face. He was surprised by my fast development. He leaned in and took me in his arms. He observed me carefully. He didn't find any sign of damage from the venom and i didn't seem to be in pain. I was smaller then Renesmee, but it is normal for twins. One of them is always smaller than the other. It is because in the womb the nutritions never get parted evenly. In paper i was ok. Although he was skeptical.

Carlisle came in. He is a stunning man with gold locks an model like appearance. I swear to god Esme is a lucky woman.

"Is she all right?" he asked.

"I don't know. I can't hear her thoughts." Edward said. He frowned in concentration.

I was silent as it came to me. He can't hear my thoughts... Thank God! I was so relieved all of the sudden. I didn't realize how anxious I was until now. It could have been extremely confusing to explain why he had two children and not one. Not to mention my across the realm reincarnation.

Edward saw that I was in a good mood. He breathed out and dropped his stiff posture. I seem to be fine.

"Let me check her." Carlisle reached for me and Edward gave me.
He listens to my heart and my breathing. He weighed me down.
"She has grown so much." a frown appeared in his marble temple as well as he thought. This is a good thing right?

"She flipped on her own." Edward added. His voice was both excited.

"Already? Is this mean..." But Carlisle couldn't finish his sentence. Renesmee woke up and when she saw that I was't next to her she started to panic. She almost cried.

"It's okay Renesmee, she is here." Edward told her. As soon as she found me she got calm. As if I was lost before. My chubby sister happily reached for Edward to hold her. He did.

It was so weird to watch them. I know this family by heart. I read the books. I watched the films. I know every theory that is exists about their life. And yet here i am looking at them and they seem like strangers. Of course that they are strangers. We never met. They were simply fiction before. And now they've got faces and voices and they seem so human. I mean vampire. And they feel real. And it feels like i am not the real one. It's so weird.

My stomach rumbled. I haven't even eaten like ever since I was born. My body misses the food quite badly.

"I think it is time for breakfast." Carlisle said with a gentle smile.