It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

At the day of Christmas Eve i was up bright and early. The sun didn't even wanted to rise. Still i couldn't stay in bed anymore. Yesterday we finished wrapping the presents but i still had to check on them. I just loved that part of the holiday so much. Sneakily I left our shared bedroom and went to our cozy living room in our separated home. I packed out all of the wrapped boxes and counted them. None of them were missing. Although who would be so stupid to steal my gifts? Still i didn't give chances.

At that moment I was lifted from behind and I felt that Edward pressed a kiss on my baby cheek.

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" He asked, amused.

"I couldn't, this is more important." I told him. My legs were restless in the air. They wanted to touch the ground again.

"I swear I will never let you and Alice go shopping together ever again." Bella mocked me. I frowned at her.

"We got along so well." I told her mock offended.

"That is the problem." Edward laughed.

He might be right. After our five hours of Christmas shopping we didn't finish there. Alice recognised the planning genius in me and the next few days we redecorated the whole house for the whole families demise. Also they were nice. They let the child play.

"So what is the plan for today?" I asked as Bella took away the presents and Edward moved me to our tiny kitchen.

"First you eat. And when it is a humanly reasonable time we visit your grandfather, Charlie. And in the evening we celebrate with our cousins." Dad shortly recapped the program. I nodded at that.

"Ok. It sounds good enough." I told them. They just smiled at me accepting Alice's influence on me.

A few hours later Renesmee woke up as well. She was hurt that I didn't wake her when I was awake. God. I can't do anything right?

We dressed in our matching Christmass dresses. I bought it with Alice after we found everyone a good gift. That was the point when Edward grabbed me and walked out with me from the mall. We learned his limits that day.

The dresses are full length made of cashmere with white collar and tiny buttons. Renesmee has a deep red while mine are a dark green. We got Bella a black jumpsuit as well. It took me some time to get Alice to understand that comfort can be stylish as well. After some major fighting I came out as the winner.
Partly because Edward took the dresses and paid for them before Alice could change her mind.

This one peace-set looks well on Bella with a bright necklace and boots. Fortunately Edward has some sense of style, so he dressed to match us.

When our beautiful family arrived at the main house I placed the wrapped gifts under the huge Christmass tree. I stepped back a few steps to observe my work from farther away. I placed my hand on my jaw while I hummed. Yes this would do.

Esme and Carlisle came in. They were dressed especially nice as well.

"Let's take some pictures." Esme said kindly.

Jasper and Emmett brought the sofa in front of the Christmass tree. That will be the background. Then Emmett took the camera and placed it on the stand.

Carlisle and Esme sat in the middle of the sofa as they are the heads of the family. Next to their left side sat Alice and Jasper and their other side was Rosalie and Emmett. Edward, Bella and us sat on the middle of the rug behind us were the others on the sofa. I was in Bella's lap and Ren was in Edward's. Emmett in a flash clicked the camera and he took his seat back before it took the picture. Jeez vampires are op.

"Show me! Show me! Show me!" Renesmee immediately jumped up to see the result.

"Give me a moment princess." Emmett laughed and turned the camera so she could see it.