Jacob Jacob Why Are You Jacob?

I had never laughed this hard in my entire life. Well it was not a hard achievement since I was born three days ago.
Nevertheless. My tiny laughter filled the living room while Bella grabbed Jacob and kicked him out of the house. He just confessed that he was imprinted on none other than Renesmee and our sweet lion mom's possessive side took over. I watched in Edwards arms as it unfolds.

"Bella, please be understanding. It wasn't my choice." Jacob pleaded.

"I held her once, Jacob. ONCE! And now you think you have some moron wolf claim on her?" Bella yelled back.

"It is not like that. Do you think Edward would let me live if it's like that?" he continued.

"I am still thinking about it." Edward added. His remark wasn't helping much but he enjoyed the show even more. How many times he wanted to beat this dog up and now Bella does it herself. Isn't it heaven? I giggled again at that. Edward glanced down at me. I have fun he sees.

"I don't want to see you near my daughter ever again." Bella continued.

"I can't." Jake hesitated. "Nessy wants me too."

Bella was shocked for a moment then snapped.

"Did you name her after the Lockness monster!!!" and she attacked him.

Seth came to save the day by jumping in front of Jacob who refused to turn into a wolf. A loud crack came from the impact. Poor boy. He didn't deserved it. None the less i laughed so hard my whole tiny body shook in it. I couldn't help it. I was still giggling when we got inside to fix up Seth.

"Did you have fun?" Emmett asked me. I couldn't wipe my amusement away. I smiled at him brightly.
He patted my head.
"Good girl."

Edward tried so hard to hide his smile. Seth got hurt. He shouldn't be enjoy this. They are friends after all.

"I am pretty sure in the long run encouraging her to violence is not a wise choice." Esme stepped in. Edward gave me to her so he could calm Bella down. She was trying to apologize to Seth who didn't let her finish a single sentence.

Rosalie was calming down Renesmee who was so worried that her toy wolf almost got hurt. It isn't a healthy way of thinking eather. She needs to grow out of it quickly for Jacob's sake.

After Seth got fixed he fell asleep on the couch. Bella watched him a little bit then stood up. Rosalie went to her and surprisingly she passed over Renesmee.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked. She wasn't confident in herself.

"You will be great" And Rose left them.

Ren had so much to say. She touched mom's cheek and started to flood her with images about her experiences. She wanted to show Bella everything. Edward took a few steps away and reached for me. He wanted to hold a baby too. How lucky they have two. Everyone gets to play with one. Bella was standing at the window looking out while Ness told her stories.

Edward looked at them. He couldn't believe that this is real. Her beautiful wife with one of they beautiful child. After the risky pregnancy and the more risky birth it was all like a dream to him. God he wished that he would never woke up. I touched his arm and started to rub circles in a calming way.
"De... De" I was babbling to him. Like you did it.

He glanced down at me. He was always in awe of how mature we are. But something in my eyes is different from Renesmee. Of course Renesmee is very intelligent for her age, but in me he sees a kind of understanding. Like I could read his mind. Can I read his mind? He thought.
I smiled at him like an answer. Can i?
His eyes rounded in recognition. Oh my god...
I glanced away to let him process this information. His mind raced with possibilities. If he could just glance into my mind...