Officer Deuchebag

“I saw your messages, and I’m not worried about the fucking police. Like I said, get the fuck out of this room unless you want me to pop your eyes out like Rory did to Eric.” I bark, pointing at the double doors they just came through. With his jaw on the floor, Nyx turns to Malachi and stares at him dumbfoundedly before facing me. He doesn’t say anything, which for him is unheard of, before stomping out of the room like a toddler. Malachi, on the other hand, pushes a little harder.

“Jace, you're not thinking clearly. We need to get this under control. We’re all involved, and they will be here at nine am.” he says, looking over at my shoulder to point out Rory, which pushes me past my limit. No one looks at my fucking woman, and he knows that. Especially while she’s naked in my fucking bed. “The three of us are always involved, and I've never let you guys down in the past. Rory’s involvement only ensures I'm even more cautious than ever. Now Get. The. Fuck. Out.”

I wouldn't be working with Malachi and Nyx if I didn't fully trust them, but the terrified gasp Rory made at Nyx’s implication, combined with Malachi trying to catch a glance, makes me want to ring their fucking necks together. I'll take responsibility for not responding to their text messages, but I knew eventually, the police would want to speak to Rory. I've covered all the bases. Right now, my biggest concern is that this little stunt will throw her back into a catatonic state. If it hasn’t already. 

Once he’s gone, I strut to the bed to regain control of this situation. There’s a Rory Sized lump hiding under the blanket, and it’s shaking uncontrollably. If I had to guess by its shape, my Little slut is curled up in the fetal position. She has nothing to fear, but I must handle this situation with kid gloves. She’s only said a few bare, minimal words in the crimes of passion. I can’t go another week or longer without being entranced by her voice. 

Carefully, I inch onto the bed and roll the satin black comforter back until a bird's nest of wavy auburn hair is looking back at me. My hand barely grazes the base of Rory’s neck, and she flinches away from me. Which absolutely won’t do. She’s not going to hide from me. I tear the blanket off her, discard it on the floor, and flip her from her side to her back. Straddling her stomach, I grab both of her wrists, lean down, and pin them over her head.

“Tsk Tsk, Little slut. You ought to know better than to try and hide from me. You have nothing to be afraid of. Now let’s go back to the master suite and get dressed before I fuck you again.” She blinks back at me a few times, then nods, and for a second, I am dumbstruck. The little brat never listens to me.  

From the playroom, I carry Rory back to the master suite and straight to the bathroom. I’d love to fill the bath again and relax with my girl, but I place her down on the suede upholstered vanity bench instead. “Stay put, little slut. Don’t make me chase you,” I warn and trek to a digital keypad on the far wall. With this being Rory’s home now, I’ll finally be able to share all the amenities it has to offer, like the badass shower. It can fit at least six people comfortably, has a recessed waterfall shower head, and on the two side walls, there are five vertical jet sprayers. I tap the keypad's screen to light it up, set the water to a hot but not scalding temperature, and turn on all the jets. I’m setting the pressure slightly higher in hopes it soothes some of the muscles she worked last night. 

  “Wash up and take as much time as you need. I’ll be right in the other room,” I say once Rory stands from the bench and steps the underwater. She doesn’t respond, which makes my insides ache. She hasn’t said a word since Nyx and Malachi stampeded in, talking about the police looking for her. Fuck I could kill both of them right now. 

I take a final glance at Rory’s small frame, standing in the massive size shower before leaving the bathroom and going straight to my office. The master suite has his and hers walk-in closets, and I transformed one of them into a tech lair. There are plenty of other rooms in the house I could have installed, but while watching Rory, I wanted to be as close to them as possible at all times, and my bedroom is my comfort.