Diamond Collar

This bath was supposed to be nothing but a way to try and bring Rory back to me

This bath was supposed to be nothing but a way to try and bring Rory back to me. But my Little Slut can’t help her bratty tendencies even from a dead silence.

With my hands on each side of the tub, I propel myself up and step around Rory so my dick is inches away from her face.

“If you’re not going to talk to me, I’m going to make better use of you. Now open your mouth Rory,” I say, and to my surprise, she listens.

In one languid motion, I thrust my entire length into the back of my Little Sluts throat, holding it there until she gags. Then I pull back some, and as I do, Rory swirls her tongue around my shaft. She thinks she's getting something past me by biting on my head, but little does the Brat know the pain only makes me want more.

“Harder,” I demand.

She’s hesitant initially but then clenches her teeth more aggressively against my dick. The pleasure outweighs the pain, and I can’t hold myself back any longer. When My Little Slut removes her teeth, I use both hands to fist the hair at the back of her head and force her back down. She begins to cough and gag, but I don’t release my hold on her hair.

“Take the punishment, Rory. You'll be fine. Make sure you breathe through your nose and swallow if you feel like you're going to choke.”

Once she remembers what she’s doing and that I’m not trying to hurt her, she listens, and her throat relaxes, allowing me to drive in farther. 

My Little Slut starts getting into it when I pound into her mouth at a slower speed. Her hips start grinding forward in the water, and if I had to guess, under the bubbles, My Little Slut is playing with her clit, but this is a punishment. She doesn’t get to come after acting like a brat and ignoring me for the past week.

I remember what my first kill was like, and I’m sure it’s worse for Rory, but she can’t shut me out. If she is struggling in that stubborn head of hers, I don’t want her to do it alone.

Saliva runs like a river down both sides of her chin as small whimpers break her lips, and I know what I’m about to do next will make her squirm.

With my dick in Rory’s mouth, I push her back against the side of the tub, lift her arms above the water by her bicep, and pin them against the wall.

Rory isn’t coming until I say.

With an attitude, she doesn’t move an inch as I continue to pound in and out of her mouth, but that’s OK. My come doesn’t belong anywhere but deep inside her cunt, filling her womb with my sperm. 

“I’m going to let go of your hands, Little Slut, and you better not touch that sweet cunt of yours again. Nod if you understand.”

I pull out so she can respond, but of course, she doesn’t.

“Alright, we’re going to do this the hard way. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

She grunts, but that’s the only sound I get from her before I drop her hands from my grip. I pick Rory up from around the waist, remove her from the tub, and place her on the heated tile floor. 

"Kneel for me Slut," I demand. 

She briefly looks at me dumbfounded, but when I don't waver, she lowers to position. 

Then I leave my Little Slut, open a cabinet on the other side of the room, and grab a velvet jewelry box with Opulence Jewelry and Co. engraved. I know the contents inside will make Rory talk. Or beg for my cock, at least.

Her ass sits back on her feet, hands lying on the tops of her thighs, and large drops of water drip from the tips of her locks. 

From behind her, I circle my finger on the silky skin of her neck and say, “This is your last chance, Rory. If you talk to me now, even just a single word, I’ll forgo your punishment and take you to bed. I’ll have food delivered to the room, and then we can lay in bed for the rest of the night.”

She and I will do those things regardless, but she doesn’t need to know that.

Rory doesn’t nod or utter a single word. Either she's really fucked up from what she did to Eric, or she's baiting me to punish her. I'm starting to believe it's the latter.

There’s a creak as I open and close the box causing Rory’s back to go ramrod straight. 

After the first time I collared Rory, I contacted our new jewelry designer Delanie Mitchell now Delanie Samson, to design me a matching diamond leash and collar combo. She has an eye for design, and we had a little mishap about confidentiality surrounding her husband, Carl, who is an MLB champ, so I know I can trust her to keep the design between us.

I unclasp the lobster claw at the end of a three-finger thick black and purple diamond studded choker. Then slide the fastener down the valley between Rory's breasts before bringing it around her neck to connect it. 

On instinct, her hand gestures to her neck, but I quickly reprimand her. 

"Ah Ah Ah, Little Slut, I wouldn't do that unless you want me to walk you through the house with this," I say, walking around to the front of her with the matching leash hanging from my fist. 

Rory’s hand stills inches from the D-ring, and her eyebrows furrow as if contemplating if I'd take those lengths.

"There is plenty of staff in the kitchen and a conference in one of the board rooms downstairs.”

As if it was on fire, she snaps away from the ring like it will burn her and places her palms back on her thighs. Tunderels of auburn hair cover my Little Sluts face as she bows her head down, submitting to me. 

“That’s a good girl. Now get on all fours. We are going for a walk.”

💜 𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭?

I𝐟 𝐲o𝐮'𝐫e l𝐨o𝐤i𝐧g f𝐨r s𝐨m𝐞t𝐡i𝐧g n𝐞w t𝐨 𝐫e𝐚d w𝐡i𝐥e y𝐨u w𝐚i𝐭 𝐟o𝐫 𝐭h𝐞 𝐧e𝐱t c𝐡a𝐩t𝐞r c𝐡e𝐜k o𝐮t
𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒔 by MinervaLaurent

I𝐟 𝐲o𝐮'𝐫e l𝐨o𝐤i𝐧g f𝐨r s𝐨m𝐞t𝐡i𝐧g n𝐞w t𝐨 𝐫e𝐚d w𝐡i𝐥e y𝐨u w𝐚i𝐭 𝐟o𝐫 𝐭h𝐞 𝐧e𝐱t c𝐡a𝐩t𝐞r c𝐡e𝐜k o𝐮t 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒔 by MinervaLaurent