Anonymous

The sight of Rory's face covered in my cum had me seconds away from flipping her over and fucking her sweet little cunt.

I had to get out of there as fast as possible, but not before leaving another picture, this time on the kitchen counter. It's from one of our encounters and a favorite. My head is between her legs while she peacefully sleeps on the couch.

That was a grade-A blow job. Top ten, for sure.

It would have been the best I've ever experienced if she attempted to use her tongue, but I can't blame her when I didn't give her a chance.

I was eager to see her gag on my length, but next time she'll be lapping me up, and My Little Slut won't resist.

It's undeniable that what I'm doing to Rory is wrong, but his plans for her are far worse. My intentions have always been to keep her safe, but along the way, I've become obsessed.

Rory is forever mine.

*************************************************

It's been a week since my last physical encounter with Rory, and I'm itching to play with her. If she didn't leave the house today, I would force her.

I've been watching My Little Slut closely since the judge dismissed the protection order, and Eric has yet to make an appearance.

I didn't think he would.

Jail scared the wife-beating piece of shit. Eric no longer wants to get his hands dirty, so he hired me.

I've been spamming Rory's email with job and apartment applications in hopes she would take the bait, and today, My Little Slut did.

Rory has an appointment at two pm to view an apartment in the city.

An apartment that's in a complex I own.

It's forty-five minutes from where she resides and is fully secured. Cameras cover every inch of the building, and there's an armed guard outside twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

Her fears have heightened recently, and rightfully so. She wants to shut out the world, which is fine because I'll always find a way to get to her.

I considered hiding in the shadows during Rory's visit but decided against it. I'll watch her from next door.

She has finally escaped her confines. Spooking her wouldn't benefit either of us.

From the app on my phone, I access Rory's camera to see if My Little Slut is on the way, and I'm astonished by what I'm witnessing.

Rory has left the dreaded closet. She's showered for the first time since my blow job, and her hair is pinned back away from her face.

She's wearing a purple silk top, tight, faded blue jeans, and leather booties with a three-inch heel.

FUCK ME.

Why did I choose today to be the "good guy"?

My Little Slut is begging to be fucked in that outfit.

🖤 what do you think of Rory's story so far?