Broken Silence

Seven goddamn days I’ve sat in silence, and one mention of my abusive ex-husband has me yelling at Jace

Seven goddamn days I’ve sat in silence, and one mention of my abusive ex-husband has me yelling at Jace. A few weeks ago, I wouldn’t be caught dead telling a man to shut the fuck up, let alone being so forward telling them to fuck me in the same sentence. I guess killing Eric sucked the give a damn right out of me. Jace thinks I was crying from his moving speech, but in reality, all I wanted was for him to be fucking quiet and make me cum.

“Oh, I’m going to fuck you alright, Little Slut. You’re going to wish you spoke sooner and with less of a bratty attitude.” Jace says, driving the entire length of his shaft into me with one giant thrust. I want to say something witty back at him for calling me a brat, but my eyes damn near bulge out of their sockets the deeper his cock.

Under the red lights, I’m staring directly up at his face, but his concentration is glued solely on his dick, inserting in and out of me. As his pounding starts to quicken, my back rubs against the carpet below, and the burn is so good. When his dick hits that particular spot inside me, a loud sound slips past my lips. It’s not high pitched like before. It’s low, breathy, and ugly, but that doesn’t deter Jace. In fact, as he pulls back some, his dick feels bigger and harder, if that's even possible. I can’t think about dick-growing statistics for long because when he slowly slams back in, my back arches off the floor, and I scream, “Yes, Jace, more.” My voice breaks his heavy focus, and the moment our eyes meet, there’s a sense of ownership flowing through him. Being owned is the last thing I thought I wanted after being stuck in an abusive marriage for fourteen almost fifteen years, but the longer our gaze remains on each other, the more right it feels.

“If you ever shut me out again,” he pants as he pulls out of my dripping cunt and places the head of his dick on top of my swollen clit. With two hands placed around his base, he rubs himself back and forth against my sensitive nub while grunting, “I will lock you to that Saint Andrews cross over there and make you cum until you are crying for me to stop and let you down.'' I'm probably crazy for taking his threat as an invitation, but it’s good to know my big, strong stalker has a weakness, and I am the key to it. I store that information in the back of my head for later and lift my hips so more of him is touching me. Jace uses the position and wraps my legs around his waist so my sex is pressing against his rock hard length. I think he’s about to re-enter me, but instead, he leans into me until our warm, naked bodies are pressed together. A phone notification goes off somewhere in the room, interrupting the intense moment. Jace doesn’t move an inch, but I can't help my head from creeping to the side to look for the phone when a call comes in directly after.

With one hand, Jace grasps my chin, straightens my head so I look back at him, and says,” Eyes up here, Rory, whoever it is can wait.” He leans down, pressing a soft kiss to my lips, then trails suckling kisses across my collarbone to the side of my neck. Behind my ear, he latches his teeth to my skin and bites hard, sending tingling shocks to my clit. That’s going to leave a mark for sure.