Anonymous

For hours, my ass has been planted in a gaming chair while I stare at the dozen computer monitors mounted on my wall.

When Rory was in the hospital, I bugged her house with top-of-the-line surveillance cameras.

The poor girl can't make a ham and cheese sandwich, let alone bat her beautiful long lashes without me witnessing it.

Right now, she's lying in bed under the covers, annotating a romance novel.

My little slut needs to put the book down, though, and stop trying to fight her medication.

The longer it takes for her to fall asleep, the more I fidget. I'm shocked I haven't worn a hole into my floor from the force of my foot shaking up and down.

Recently, a doctor prescribed Rory fifty milligrams of generic sleeping medication, but that was not going to work for me.

She needed something much more potent.

So, I pulled the necessary strings and had the pills replaced.

Right on queue, Rory's head flops back onto her pillow. The book she's reading drops from her dainty little fingers and hits the floor.

At last, she's out.

I'm coming for you, Rory.

**********************************************************************************************

Before I trek up to the front door, I open the surveillance app on my phone and disable the floodlights.

I don't want a nosey neighbor to witness me going in.

The copy I had made of Rory's house key glides into the lock but turns with no resistance.

Rory. Rory. Rory. You stupid woman.

You've left the doors unlocked and yourself vulnerable to me.

As I step into the house, I scan my surroundings.

The front entryway is cozy. Rory has done a lot of redecorating.

Outsiders would never be able to notice the destruction that took place here.

She's removed the pictures from the walls and replaced them with shelved storage.

Feminine jackets hang on the wall with an array of shoes underneath them, and they sit on top of a mat that reads hello from the other side.

On the stairs, I take a polaroid picture from my pocket and admire its beauty for a quick moment.

It's a charming shot of Rory at the park. She has her curly hair pulled back and is wearing a long-fitted lavender dress. There is a book in her hands, and her face is so carefree, as if the books lifted all the weight off her shoulders.

I know the perfect spot to place it.

Once in Rory's room, I stroll to the side of her bed. The book she was reading before falling asleep lay at my feet. As I remove it from the floor, I notice it's titled Sabotage, and Rory has it filled with hundreds of tiny colorful post-it notes. I flip it open a few pages ahead of her bookmark and read the first couple sentences before inserting the photo.

Holy shit, what did I just read?

With the camera on my phone, I snap a picture of the book cover and meticulously put it back where it was. The context inside may come in handy later when I want to play with Rory.

A duvet covers her delicate silhouette, and I can't control myself as I pull it off her and discard it on the floor.

I need to see all of her lying there helplessly.

My finger runs down the dip between her breast, and fuck do I want to wander lower.

It would be easy to rip the tiny piece of fabric pretending to be sleep shorts off and slam my cock deep into her.

But I can't.

Instead, I unzip my jeans, release my cock and begin stroking myself.

My hand pumps up and down faster as I imagine Rory's tight little pussy wrapped around my dick.

Her moaning my name as I thrust deeper into her wetness.

Fuck, what is this girl doing to me?

Pre cum starts to bead at the tip of my cock, and the sight of it, along with my little slut lying at my mercy, brings me to the edge.

A tight squeeze and a few more jerks later, my cum erupts like a volcano. It splatters all over Rory's sheets and is only inches away from her creamy legs.

The demand to touch her is even more vital now that my release surrounds her.

One touch won't hurt, so I graze my hand up her thigh. Only stopping when my little slut begins to stir.

I can't be here when she wakes up. I need to get the fuck out and fast. Knowing this house like the back of my hand, the easiest way to escape is to go out the dormer window.

As Rory's eyes begin to flutter, I don't give it another thought and dart in that direction.

In what feels like minutes but only takes seconds, I lift the lower panel and climb out, barely able to shut the window behind me. Without traction, my foot slips on the siding, and I slide down the remainder of the roof.

🖤 Who do you believe is Anonymous?

🖤 What do you think he's going to do next?

I𝐟 𝐲o𝐮'𝐫e l𝐨o𝐤i𝐧g f𝐨r s𝐨m𝐞t𝐡i𝐧g n𝐞w t𝐨 𝐫e𝐚d w𝐡i𝐥e y𝐨u w𝐚i𝐭 𝐟o𝐫 𝐭h𝐞 𝐧e𝐱t c𝐡a𝐩t𝐞r c𝐡e𝐜k o𝐮t
𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒔 by MinervaLaurent