Jace

My cock still throbs from being inside of Rory. It's ready for round two, but Eric needs to be dealt with first.

"I'm going to do what?" Rory mutters.

Her back goes ramrod straight against me, and every hair on her body has risen.

"You heard me, Rory, that mother fucker has been a pain in my ass since he was born, and no man that's laid his hands on you deserves to live."

Wiping her auburn hair away from her flushed cheeks, I continue.

"He's tormented you for long enough. It's time for you to get your revenge."

She relaxes some, but her ass inches off me slowly, and it's comical that she thinks I don't notice.

My arm wraps around her waist, drawing her back into my lap.

"Don't shy away from me now, Little Slut. If you keep moving, im going to fuck this tight little ass of yours," I say as I caress the puckered spot with my finger.

Her ass shifts against my digit, and I can't wait for the day I can take her in that tight hole.

"You told me you want me to kill my soon-to-be ex-husband but don't want me to shy away," she says.

I halt my movement to focus on her. I can't tell if she's angry or not.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do, Jace? The information you threw at me is overwhelming, but it didn't make me run for the hills. We just fucked while my ex-husband had an up close and personal show, and I stayed but fuck, murder is too much."

Too much? What the fuck is she insinuating?

She's never leaving me.

"It's understandable that you're overwhelmed, but you're mine, Rory. You won't be going anywhere after tonight besides to my house. If you don't want to play, any more Nyx and Malachi can drive you there. I've had all of your things packed and moved in already,"

Her head shakes wildly back and forth as she mutters, "you can't do that."

Soon she will understand that I can do whatever the fuck I want.

"Hush, little slut let's get you cleaned up,"

With one arm behind her knees, I pick Rory up and carry her to an open spot on the floor before gently setting her down to grab a warm washcloth.

The feisty brat takes that moment to cold cock me in the side of the head and tries to run away. Her hit doesn't pack a punch, though, cause I'm able to grab her with one arm before she makes a single step.

"I guess this means you still want to play. You know what happens when you try to run from me. Get on all fours, little slut, and crawl to Eric,"

My grip around her loosens and only releases fully when she's on her hands and knees.

Her juicy ass taunts me as she moves. It's basically begging to get fucked.

When she stops crawling, she looks over her shoulder at me for further instruction.

"Good girl," I praise.

Eric is still under the table, kicking about, lips sealed, and face drenched in cum.

"Now, since you want to be a disobedient Little Slut clean our cum, off his face."

Her jaw drops to the floor, but no word slips from her sweet lips.

🖤 𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓙𝓪𝓬𝓮'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻
💜𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻?

🖤 𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓙𝓪𝓬𝓮'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻💜𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻?