Anonymous

Maybe tonight was a bad idea. My little slut may not be ready yet.

Her tiny figure shakes my hands while I lower her to the ground. Being the bastard I am, I can't help checking out her cleavage in the sexy outfit she’s wearing.

She dressed up for me.

“Rory, open your eyes,” I coax her, but she doesn’t respond.

“Be a good girl for me, little slut, and do as I say.”

That does the trick, and her green tear-filled eyes look up at me.

“What’s going on?” she falters.

“Why is Eric here? Did you hurt him?”

My blood boils hearing his name come from My Little Sluts mouth, but I need to remain calm. 

Lifting her from the floor, I lay her on the couch. If Eric being here caused that reaction, she needs to be sitting to hear the rest. 

"I'll be answering all your questions soon,” I say.

“But, first,” and with that, I lift my mask over my head, giving Rory a complete view of my face.

A gasp escapes her.

“I know you,” she stutters.

“But from where?”

She’s attempting to pinpoint exactly where she’s seen me, but Eric's dumb-ass chooses that moment to chime in on the conversation.

“Rory, you stupid cunt,” he says.

“You’ve seen his picture a million times at my parent's house. That’s fucking Jace.”

From my chest pocket, I remove my Glock and aim it directly between Eric’s eyes.

“You’re the only cunt here,” I snarl.

“Keep your fucking mouth closed until I say it’s your turn to talk.”

His mouth opens as if he’s about to say something, but I don't give him a chance and fire a warning shot at the ground between his legs.

“Shut the fuck up. I won’t miss next time,” I demand as I place my gun back in my pocket and rush to Rory’s trembling body.

A strand of hair crosses her face. With my pointer finger, I brush it behind her ear.

“It’s true, Rory,” I say in a calmer tone. 

Pointing back at Eric, “This piece of shit and I share the same DNA. My birth mom died during child labor forcing Joshua and Jamie to take me in.”

Her legs squirm uncomfortably, “I’ve seen you at my new apartment building.”

“Yes, little slut, I own Opulence Towers and rushed the process for you to move in.”

She jumps off the couch, all the confusion wiped from her dolled-up face and replaced with pure anger.

“You Son of a bitch, all those spam messages were from you, weren't they?”

I simply nod my head.

"Why? Haven’t I been tortured enough?” Rory yells.

“It’s a long story, and that’s where he comes in,” I say, pointing at Eric.

At the sound of his name, my baby brother starts fighting against his restraints and says, "I didn't do shit, Jace. Leave me out of your sick games.” 

Of course, he denies his role, but he won't be able to for long.