Oinkman

Jace

Rory and I watch while whatever fucked up liquid she injected into Eric starts to foam out of his dick. The foreskin is melting from the tip down his shaft like a popsicle on a hot day. It's painful to witness but doesn't compare to anything my Little Slut endured at his hands, so I'll deal with it.

As thicker chunks of his member melt off, my Little Sluts enthusiasm is dwindling. She's no longer a bouncing ball of energy but more like a tired sloth. If I weren't holding her weight, she'd crash to the carpet. Like a baby, I lift her and carry her to the couch. When I go to lie her down, her arms cling around me for dear life. With her still in my arms, I sit down and gently pry her off me and onto the cushions.

My Little Slut is a vision of beauty lying there with blood crusted on her hair and skin.

She's endured a lot in the past couple of hours, and it's my job to handle things from here. It will only take a bullet from my Glock, and Eric's pathetic life will end. As I scan the room searching for it, I glory in the mess Rory has made of this hell hole. Blood drops splatter across the walls, broken chunks of teeth everywhere, and Eric's Eyeball is lying in the middle of the floor. Nyx and Malachi will need to blow this house to smithereens after disposing of any evidence and Eric's body.

Mixed with the glass in the carpet lies my gun. I placed it on the table and forgot about it while lost in Rory's pussy. Careful not to get glass in my hands, I grab the Glock, flip and aim down at the center of Eric's head. He is known to have an excellent shot, but I taught him everything he knows, and mine is better.

As soon as I flip the safety off, My Little Slut mutters something unintelligible.

"What was that, Little Slut?" I say, switching the lever back.

She pushes herself off the couch and, on wobbly legs, stumbles towards us until she is standing between the barrel and Eric. Fearless, Rory gazes back and forth between Eric and me.

"I said no one is killing this bastard but me."

I got to give it to her. A few minutes ago, she was snoring, but the second she heard the safety click, she was alert and ready for the kill.

"You looked so peaceful lying there. I didn't want to wake you and was going to take care of the rest. I always knew you had it in you to kill Eric, but I didn't expect you'd extend the torture to these lengths."

The tension in her shoulders drops. While she's off guard, I grab her around the waist and draw her into me for a kiss. When her mouth opens for me, our tongues tangle together. I withdraw slightly to suck on her bottom lip, nibbling on it as a needy moan breaks the silence.

My gun still aims at Eric, but I lower it, bring my arm around Rory's back, and slap her naked ass with the barrel.

"You've been such a good girl tonight, Rory," I say, placing the Glock in her hand.

Her hands have been trembling for most of the night, but it all stops as she squeezes the grip. My Little Slut pistol whips Eric across the face, causing more saliva and blood to spew across her naked form. It doesn't deter her, though. She holds the muzzle to his forehead, with her finger on the trigger, but doesn't shoot. Rory tilts her head to the side, meeting her green eyes with mine, then lowers the gun and fires two rounds into Eric's chest.

The loud booms from the shots, the recoil, and the realization of what she's done send Rory into a daze. Or at least I think she's in a daze.

She's standing over Eric's body, unmoving, but when I place my hand on the curve of her waist, she fires five more shots. Two land where the melted crayon that used to be his dick would lie, and one goes through his shin. She was trying to hit his kneecap too but missed, and the bullet lodged into the floor instead. For the final shot, Rory turned the gun back toward Eric's head, aimed, and pulled the trigger. I don't know if the hole from Eric's missing eye was her target, but the bullet hit an orbital bone directly next to that spot. It blew half his face off, exposing bloody muscles, shattered bones, and brain matter.

My Glock drops from her grasp onto the floor, and, My Little Slut collapses next to it shortly after. She looks so peaceful lying there. I don't want to move her, but now that Eric is dead, we need to get the show on the road and get the fuck out of here.

Rory feels weightless in my arms as I carry her out of the house and to my truck, gently laying her across the back seat. Once I'm in the driver's seat, I send a text to my group chat with Malachi and Nyx.

ME: It's done, and the house is a war zone

Nyx: Doll Face got him good, huh?

ME: If you call her that one more time, I'll feed you to your pet pigs alongside Eric

Malachi: We're on the way, boss. Is there anything we should know about?

I trust both of them with my life but out of the two, Malachi is more level-headed and tends to piss me off less.

ME: Yes, there's an eyeball lying on the carpet.

NYX: FUCK YA

NYX: Babe Oinkman and Kevin Bacon will get all riled up with that for a snack.

Nyx is a silly mother fucker obsessed with those damn pigs almost as much as he is with Malachi.

ME: Don't leave anything behind, do you understand?

In unison, they both respond with a yes, Boss.

On the drive back to my house, I can't help but glance in the rearview mirror at Rory's still figure. Hopefully, I didn't fuck up and make the wrong decision by having her participate tonight.

"You did a phenomenal job tonight, my good little slut," I whisper into the quiet cab.

💜 𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓡𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽?

ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴇʀɪᴄ ɪꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏɴᴇ!!
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏᴅ ʟᴏʟ

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʀᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀᴄᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ.

I𝐟 𝐲o𝐮'𝐫e l𝐨o𝐤i𝐧g f𝐨r s𝐨m𝐞t𝐡i𝐧g n𝐞w t𝐨 𝐫e𝐚d w𝐡i𝐥e y𝐨u w𝐚i𝐭 𝐟o𝐫 𝐭h𝐞 𝐧e𝐱t c𝐡a𝐩t𝐞r c𝐡e𝐜k o𝐮t
𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒔 by MinervaLaurent

I𝐟 𝐲o𝐮'𝐫e l𝐨o𝐤i𝐧g f𝐨r s𝐨m𝐞t𝐡i𝐧g n𝐞w t𝐨 𝐫e𝐚d w𝐡i𝐥e y𝐨u w𝐚i𝐭 𝐟o𝐫 𝐭h𝐞 𝐧e𝐱t c𝐡a𝐩t𝐞r c𝐡e𝐜k o𝐮t 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒔 by MinervaLaurent