'Lovey Dovey' writing prompt quotes

I just wanted to make some prompts for you guys to request for! I want to make fics but my short ass attention span is shit right now and my thoughts are scattered. Any of these quotes/prompts can be used in any situation you choose (NSFW, fluff, and angst). However some may not be able to change!!

Here are some prompts I came up with and maybe borrowed from google/animes/games, just request the number!:

Last updated:

1. "My heart burns for you, and only you, *insert nickname*~."

2. "In a few hundred years, I will have forgotten what love feels like, but your love will light my heart once more, and I will cry and weep, knowing that maybe, I could have been better, somehow.."

3. "Love is nothing but a curse, that was until I saw you...then.. everything changed. You changed my heart and mind."

4. "I cannot help but love every part of you, all of you~." 

5. "Oh my, now you got me all hot and bothered~..."

6. "This *insert drink* is almost as sweet as you. But, I still prefer the taste of your *insert body part*~."

7. "Something inside me...burns like a raging bonfire, I can't help how I feel... I don't know what to do, how to fix it....will you help me?"

8. "I-I think I'm in love with you....and I'm scared.."

9. "Love?.... Love hurts me more than any scar, wound, or emotion could.... I can't go through that again."

10. "The hourglass shifts, my heart beats with vigor, I don't think I can hold back any longer...."

11. "My love, you look like a lovely flower blooming in June.. Such utter elegance and beauty~."

Feel free to leave quotes/ideas in the comments! I will credit you! This is all I got soooooo have fun, little beans~!!! \(OwO)/