Wanna jump in a ball pit? (Crack fic) (3k special)

Warning: crack fic, swearing, MC being a gremlin, kinda short but really cute to imagine

You had no idea what you were thinking but your intrusive thoughts won.

On an ordinary Friday night you had the thought of 'What if I fill a room with plastic balls?'. And what did you do, you tried to fill a room with plastic balls. But first you had to get the balls, how you actually got them? No one is gonna know.

So you put a fence-like structure on one part of the room so the balls didn't roll out and filled it to the brim with plastic balls. To say you were chaotic was an understatement, maybe an little gremlin piece of shit was more like it.

Anyways you somehow managed to do it all but that was almost hours ago and now you were bored. Suddenly a light bulb flashed in your head and you got a little gremlin grin on your face.

"BOYS!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. The sound of stampeding feet thundering down the hallway, you couldn't help but giggle.

"Y/N What's the-" Napoleon barged in before he paused and stared at the scene in front of him. The rest of the mansion residents came running in soon after him, panting and disheveled looking, stopping everything just to see what was going on.

"Wanna jump in a ball pit?" You asked, you little mischievous grin etched on your face which was the only thing sticking out of the plastic balls.

Everyone looked at you as if you were crazy. They just stared at you with confusion before someone spoke up.

"Well, I don't see the harm in it?" The resident angel spoke up, shrugging while smiled. As he was about to jump in, you stopped him. "Tut tut tut, take your shoes off first." You gently chastised him. 

Vincent nodded his head and took off his shoes. 

"Whee!" He shouted with glee as he dived over the fence into the ball pit, plastic balls bouncing out as he landed inside. He soon resurfaced laughing and giggling while rustling about. He looked so happy to do something that most would consider childish. The balls themselves were up to his upper chest.

Vincent looked over at the paused and confused residents. "Come on, guys! Jump in, its fun!" He smiled and laughed as he threw a ball at Theo, giggling seeing his confused and astounded face. 

Theo made a slight grimace but smirked. He picked a ball off the ground and ran, jumping into the ball pit. The balls shifted as he resurfaced and threw a ball at Vincent, laughing and cackling in the process.

Soon Dazai, then Arthur, then Napoleon, and then everyone. Mozart and Isaac took a little bit of work to bring in but they did it none the less (by orders of Comte-).

All of the residents had laughs and giggles while teasing each other and throwing balls around. Comte had a smile on his face as he watched all of it unfold. The tell tale 'Arthur!' and the 'SNRK!' from Napoleon made his heart warm.

Guess you brought the mansion family together.

A/N: An early 3k special because I'm gonna forget to post it~~~ Thought of this and I was like "Cute!"