13 year old MC (GN!Reader) (part 3) (final)

Warning: mentions of abuse, angst, FLUFFY

The residents treated you like family which made you feel weird but somehow felt good which has never happened before. Mozart offered to teach/play for you and Vincent offered to teach you to paint. Everyone offered to teach you new things, heck even Jean did and he stays away from you more often than not.

You were getting suspicious at everyone's kindness and asked why everyone was being so nice, mostly gesturing to Mozart and Theo. Eventually they all gave in and told them what they have learned about your past. You looked down and replied that it was true.

Soon more days passed and it was the night of the full moon and almost time to go. You were kinda sad because you bonded with everyone and even enjoyed talking to some of them.

Not only were you sad but afraid because you knew your ___ would be angry with you for disappearing and would continue to abuse you. Comte sensed your fear when you packed your stuff but didn't say anything.

When you stood in front of the door, you stared for a while. Comte, the kind man who took you in, put a hand on your shoulder and said "If you do not want to go back to your abusive ___, then you are welcome to stay here. After all , I see you as a daughter I never had" with a soft smile graced upon his lips.

You thought for a moment but smiled and replied "I would love to." with tears in your eyes as you hugged your savior and friend.

When you announced you were staying, everyone, even Mozart and Jean, smiled and came to hug you.

"Welcome to the family!" Vincent said with a gleaming smile on his face that you almost needed sunglasses.

"Thank you" was all you could say with tears swelling up in your eyes. 

For once in your life, you felt something you never felt before... Love from a real family.

The End!!!

(I will maybe make headcanons)