Fashion college student MC vs the ikevamp boys

Warning: Fluff

Requested by: CallmeBellamy167

Note: I really hope that this is good and I think this is what you meant? But its still funny and adorable and I love so I hope you guys do too!

Comte, Leonardo, Napoleon, Arthur and Theo appreciate the criticism and enjoy seeing the spark in your eyes when you speak about fashion. Comte, Leo, and Arthur are the ones most likely to take your advice and actively ask for your opinion. Napoleon doesn't mind being told about his outfit but still prefers his comfy overcoat and cape. Theo likes that you have an eye for fashion but kinda teases you for criticizing him "Oi? Who said you could tell your master what to do?" . Okay that escalated real quick but you get the point.

Mozart and Isaac honestly could not really care more or less. Mozart is just annoyed that you think you can tell him what is and isn't accurate or not. Leave his clothes be, he likes them! Isacc is just confused cuz you literally just stopped him and talked about what he was wearing while he was carrying 6 books and his cup of coffee. Is impressed by your knowledge but also doesn't really care what you have to say about his outfit.

Dazai, Vincent, and Jean have no clue what the heck that kind of stuff means but they're happy that you're super passionate about this kind of stuff. The light in your eyes when you talk about it is so cute! Vincent and Dazai appreciate your opinion and thoughts about their outfits and make the most effort to follow your advice. Jean is very kind and humble. He doesn't think he should be given compliments about stuff like his cape and boots but doesn't mind the criticism. He takes it more to heart than anything (please do be careful when telling him things, he old and really innocent!).

Now... I can't really say much about Sebastian. He's very similar though. He appreciates the criticism but also doesn't really care for that kind of stuff but go off. I also think you can't really give him many pointers because this man's wardrobe is professional and on point! Like you can't complain.

Bonus!:

* Comte buys you SO many clothes

* Sebastian just expects something to be delivered for you

* Mostly everyone is coming to you for fashion tips and stuff

* You booted Will out everytime he comes to the mansion

* I'm sorry but the shoes and ascot are kinda ugly and put me off

* All the pets and animals in and near the mansion end up with little hats and bows because of you

* But they still love it and REFUSE to take them off 

* Theo got bit by one of the horses after he tried to take its ribbon out

* You are now dubbed resident fashionista!