What a splendid Halloween, non? (ikevamp suitors x Reader)

Warning: fluff

It was a beautiful night, the moon illuminating the hills and valleys of Paris. The city lights were all on, making the big and large city of Paris look like the heavens above. 

In the mansion, everyone was doing something fun for the 31st of October. Some of the residents stayed in their room (cough Mozart cough) and others decided to do fun activities for Halloween. 

Vincent, Napoleon, Theo, and Leonardo decided to carve pumpkins in the dining room.

“Hehe, this is quite fun, no?” Leonardo implied as he carved a complicated picture of a cat with immaculate details. “Snrk,” the old soldier laughed. “It is!”. 

Vincent and his brother, Theo were quiet and completely focused on craving their pumpkins.

The painter decided to do a simple happy face on his pumpkin, his brother on the other hand, decided to carve a scary face on his. “Hehe, This will defenely scare kids away.” Vincent lightly slapped Theos shoulder “Broer, dont be so mean.” as he smiled at his brother's annoyed face.

A tall figure watching from the doorway, smiling at the sight.

….

Isaac, Dazai, and Arthur were outside in the bright moon lit garden. Two wooden barrel-like things stood in the garden, filled with water and delicious red apples. “Oh no..” Isaac breathed out as the pair led him towards the area.

“Apple-kun, do you know what game this is?” Dazai smiled but Isaac knew that smile was more sinister than people would think. “Yes..” Isaac hiffed as he crossed his arms, glaring at the duo.

“Good. You should know what the rules are.” Arthur implied as he smirked at the flustered and angry physician. Arthur snagged Isaac by the collar, trying to dunk him into the barrel full of water. “No!” The short man tried to fight against being forcibly dunked into the water filled barrel.

“Com’n old chap, just do it.” Arthur struggled until Isaac gave in and let himself get dunked.

Dazai smiled with his eyes closed, clapping his hands together. Isaac was glaring as he came back up for air, soaked to the core. Arthur just chuckled as he continued to dunk the poor man.

Unknown to them, a man was standing by the window, also smiling at the scene outside.

….

Mozart and Jean were in the music room, enjoying their free time together. No noisy residents to ruin his music and to ruin his concentration. Jean enjoyed being with Mozart, it was oddly calming to be near the composer.

For halloween, Mozart had a few bandages wrapped around him to become a mummy and Jean with a skeleton costume that Sebastian made for him. 

“Mozart,” Jean started “Maybe you should try playing something more ominous for halloween?”.

Mozart stopped playing the little melody and thought for a moment. “Maybe I could..”. He began playing a deep and dark melody that got more and more ominous. 

Jean wouldnt lie if he said it freaked him out a bit.

“It sounded good.” Jean said with a stoic expression. Mozart nodded and thanked Jean when he finished. The two didnt mind the holiday, after all, it was a great year for spooky stuff.

The smiling shadow enjoyed their friendship as he walked off in the dark hallway.

….

Sebastian was in the kitchen making some pumpkin pie to serve after dinner. Sebastian sighed as he remembered times when he and his little sister would make treats for halloween.

He enjoyed his time at the mansion but he missed his family too. Sometimes he wondered what would have happened if he stayed but alas, he must focus on the present. He swiftly turned around to see who was entering the kitchen, it was Y/N.

Sebastian flicked their forehead before saying “You really should knock next time.”. 

Y/N just rolled their eyes “Jeez, who knew you could be such a control freak.” they said sarcastically. Sebastian menatlly smiled at how much Y/N reminded him of his sibling.

“Why dont you stop standing around and help me with this pie?” Sebastian raised a brow while still wearing his stoic looke. Y/N rolled their eyes and nodded their head while they picked up some ingredients and started mixing some dry ingredients.

A figure watched from the shadows, enjoying the two people bonding in their own special way.

….

Will was sipping some wine while sitting on his red sofa, stroking his rabbit, Pucks, back and ears. He sighed as he looked out his window, to the full moon shining brightly outside.

“Quite lonely this evening, give thou sorrow.” Will said, he picked up his quill and began writing on his parchment for his play script. 

Puck loudly sniffed Will's shirt as he rubbed against him. Will chuckled “My friend, thy is persistent.” he picked up Puck to set him on his table. He put away his quill and paper and began petting his rabbit between the ears and neck.

“Hallows-eve, may thou quake.” Will said as he smiled mysteriously.

….

The greater vampire walked around the mansion, smiling at the sights he's seen. Comte enjoyed seeing his residents bond with each other over small things such as memories from their pasts or similar interests they shared.

“What a splendid halloween, no?” he asked his minx, Thyme, as he entered his office to finish papers. He looked out the large window, glancing at the full, bright and beautiful moon, dancing above with grace.

May these events bring the residents together again.