Ikevamp OC: Marie Antoinette

"What a pleasure it is to have another woman in the mansion!"

Birthday: November 2nd

Height: 5'6

Occupation: Queen of France (formarly)

Hobbies: Sewing, baking, playing the harpsichord

Dislikes: Arthurs attempts to woo her, dispute

Specialty: socializing, baking

Weakness: emotional manipluation

Favorite foods: Fruit salads, chicken and vegetables

Hated food: Squash, fatty foods

Enemy/nemisis: King Louis XVI (appears in her route if she had one)

The old queen of France who lived a life of luxury is now a vampire living a peaceful life outside the mansion. Despite her ugly past, she is striving to make the world a better place by assisting children and people in need. She sees MC as a new friend other than those in town.

Appearance:

She has (and she is very insecure) due to her last day alive. Marie also has sky blue eyes that are always kind and full of passion and love. She wears a casual Victorian style dress that looks like a . Her color and it has a white corset. Her sleeves are that still cover half of her shoulders (can't be too scandalous for the 19th century!). She either wears when out and about (also in general) or (or brown ones?).

Personality:

Marie is shown to be very kind, especially towards the MC. However, Marie can be somewhat innocent and is somewhat easy to emotionally manipulate. This can be shown when she takes someone's criticism to heart about her friends and S/O. She is also insecure about her past and current impression. She is selfless and stubborn about people she cares for however. This does not mean that she can not get angry, no. She is easily annoyed by Arthurs attempts to flirt with her.

Fun facts/Trivia:

Insecure about her hair

Loves sweets (and makes them often)

Can't cook much tho..

She is for some reason intimidated by Vlad and he often mocks her for this

Best friends with MC, Mozart, Will, and Isaac

She is almost like Vincent (because she is so sweet) and sometimes Theo chats with her when he has the time

Marie hates her past so much and always trys to make up for it

She is straight but supports LBGTQ+ community (Straight Ally)

LOVES children and misses her own

The queen of ho🇫🇷ho🇫🇷ho🇫🇷

The idea of the OC inspired  by anime-severler on tumblr from her headcanons

If you are reading this i will use your hcs but i will credit you and make a link to your page pls message me if you have any problems!