𝖳α𝗋𝗍𝗌,єх𝗉𝗅σ𝗌íσ𝗇𝗌 α𝗇𝖽 є𝗀𝗀 в𝗋єα𝗄є𝗋𝗌

Start from the beginning

Trading spots and flipping Ace the bird, she began trying to help shape the crust.

Admittedly, she absolutely sucked at it, but the determination to spite Ace had overcome her perfectionism just this once.

It was an odd feeling to be so close with someone she'd watched on a screen for hours, be it ingame, fan comics, memes or edits.

Stupidly, she dazed at the thought whilst Trey cut curves into the soon to be tarts crust.

"You guys are pretty close friends for only knowing eachother for two days, how did you four meet anyway?"

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔?

𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅

Nearly slamming the knife down, eyes wide, she made a slightly terrible realization.

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔.

"Holy shit."

Hearing a small clatter, the blue haired boy beside her picked up the shaping tool he had dropped, obviously slightly spooked by her impromptu outburst and aggressive knife to table slam.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, sorry. I just remembered something.
I usually take meds in my world for my ADHD, autism, anxiety and stuff, but I don't have them here. Ergo, I've been off my meds for two, maybe three days now?"

Shaping another piece of the crust, the oldest of the group raised an eyebrow as he straightened his glasses.

"From that reaction, I'm guessing you don't know your prescription?"

"Nope. My dad usually handles that stuff."

"Well, on the bright side, it won't kill you."

𝑵𝒐, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒖𝒑.

A loud whirring noise into a nearby explosion severed the conversation, the three turning to see Ace holding a massive bowl of chestnut puree for dear life, and Vyr completely covered in soot, fanning out a small fire on his sleeve.

"Uh..Chestnuts are done?"

"Yea, and you nearly made us done too!"

"Trust me, this is a small level explosion when it comes to prototypes. You should of seen my old lab after fire or electric magic powered ones."

"Never make me help you test one of those EVER again!"

Making his way over to inspect the disaster and success combo of a creation, Trey laughed quietly, then shook his head smiling.

"Its still usable, but lets not burn it before it reaches the oven.  You put in the butter and sugar, right?" 

"Yup!"