Rick moved his lips again to her skin, this time along the neckline of her top. Serena bit her nails in his shoulders, as Rick flicked out his tongue at the junction between her breasts.
Before she could take hold of his head, he moved his lips away to look down at her, all while breathing heavily.
'This is where you stop me! Because, after this, I won't be able to even listen to myself!'

Serena was surprised at his asking for permission, but secretly, it pleased her. She saw Rick watching her closely, waiting.
He was surprised himself, when Serena put her arms around his neck in answer, pressing her body to his.
'God, yes!'
He breathed out, before pushing her back against the wall. He caught her hips in his hands, and pulled her against himself.
Serena wrapped her legs around his waist, while Rick groaned, and gave her another hot kiss.
'Room?'
He asked once he came up for air.

Serena pointed beyond the living room, and made to unwrap her legs from around his waist, but Rick stopped her, and began walking with her clinging to him.
'What are you..'
Serena felt an excitement inside that she couldn't fathom, heightened more by the image they made in her hallway mirror, as Rick crossed it to reach her bedroom.

Still holding on to her, he entered the room, pausing for a couple of seconds to take in the dimmed lights, and the four poster bed draped with white lace curtains against one wall. He headed straight for it.

'Let me down, I..'
Serena looked at him, loosening her grip around his neck, but Rick surprised her yet again, as he deposited them both on the bed with a thump, so that Serena's back hit the cool sheets, with Rick on top of her. Her legs were still wrapped around him, his face in line with hers.
She put her hands out, trying to shift him, but Rick just caught them with his, stretching them above her head on the bed.
'You can't do this agai..'
Serena began, annoyed at not being able to touch him, but Rick shut her up with another one of his mind blowing kisses, eliminating any room for talk or explanations.

Rick wanted to savour these moments with her, but the feel of her beneath him finally, had him fast losing his control. Shifting on his knees, he let her hands free before lowering his head to her breasts, running kisses around the piece of cloth still hiding her breasts from his gaze.

'Rick..'
Serena tried again, sensing the urgency in him, and unable to help herself from responding to it.

'Yes..'
He looked down at her, his eyes darkened with desire.
'Rick..'
He bent his head again, suddenly taking in one of her puckered nipples in his mouth, fabric and all.

Serena's head went back, her back arching. The feel of his mouth over her top, and the rough denim of his jeans against her skin, was arousing her like she had never been.
Loving the pleasure sounds she made, Rick repeated his actions, till he could feel her writhing beneath him. He looked at her face to see her in a passionate daze, much like what he was feeling himself.
In a swift movement, he tugged off her top, at last baring her breasts to his gaze.

'So beautiful..'
He whispered, so huskily,  that Serena felt no sense of embarrassment at all.
She didn't even protest, when in another quick movement, Rick removed her panties down and off her legs.
'Perfect..and just like I had imagined..'
He leaned forward again.

'Take these off, too..'
Serena hooked her thumb in the waistband of his jeans, stopping him from touching her just yet. She wanted to be able to touch him too.

Rick smiled, before getting off the bed and unsnapping his jeans. He saw Serena's gaze fixed on what he was doing, and he slowly lowered the pants down and off his legs along with his shoes. He stood there in his briefs, and Serena couldn't help but focus on the bulge beneath. Her eyes snapped away to his face, and she saw the knowing look in his, as he shucked off his briefs as well, and before she could take the next breath, he was back on the bed, looming above her.

Serena touched his shoulders, before running her hands over his chest. Rick's eyes stayed on her face, watching her expressions, enjoying her touch.
'Oh, God!'
He groaned, as suddenly Serena's hand brushed his aroused manhood. He hadn't been expecting it, and it had the effect of teetering him on the edge.

'You are beautiful, too..'
Serena murmured, liking the feel of his slightly rougher skin beneath her hands, unaware of the effect it had on Rick.

With a sudden cry, he captured her lips in a kiss so wild, that Serena felt every pore of her body respond. Rick's hands moved from where they had tangled in her open hair, to her shoulders and down to her breasts.
Feeling his mouth through fabric was one thing, but the sensations he evoked by just cupping both breasts, almost had her buck beneath him. She moaned loud inside his mouth, as he fondled her nipples with his thumb and fingers.
She thrashed about in the bed, shouting his name when his tongue replaced his thumbs, and he sucked deeply at the pebbled peaks.

Rick didn't let off, his hands moving down to her hips. He nudged her legs apart, before leaning down to kiss her stomach. Her muscles clenched in response, and Rick licked her navel, before moving further down her length.

'No! No!'
Serena shouted, as his lips reached the junction of her thighs.
'Stop! Please..'
Serena dug her nails in his arms, as his tongue flicked over her most intimate area.
She tried to move his head away, but Rick was too lost in his journey of her body.
In a sudden motion, his finger replaced his tongue, and Serena screamed wildly, lifting her hips as he touched her most sensitised point.
'God, stop! I'll die!'
She screamed over and over, till with a swift movement, Rick entered her, filling her wetness with an ease, that felt as if he had been doing it forever.

Rick cried out wildly, as Serena lifted her hips to accommodate him, and he filled her completely.
Rick began to move immediately, unable to take it slow. And Serena did nothing to help him, as she matched his rhythm, one that was as old as time.
Rick pushed harder, and harder, lost in passion.

Their intense love making induced impassioned sounds, sounds which filled the room, as they both collided together as one.
Two spirited bodies raced to the stars and came crashing back to earth, finally lying spent in each other's arms.

***************************

Serena woke up to the sound of the seagulls at the beach, as they screeched past.

She reluctantly opened her eyes to the light pouring in through the windows, and felt slightly disoriented.
She hardly ever slept so late that the sunrise would occur.
She moved to get up, and the realisation that she was totally naked beneath the sheets, brought the previous night rushing back to her mind.

She jerked her head next to her, but the bed was empty, only the messed up sheets and the dent in the pillow indication of someone having been there.
She lay back, listening to her surroundings, but no one seemed to be in the washroom.
She sat up, and grabbed a t-shirt from the chair in her room, putting it on quickly.

He left..well, I guess he doesn't believe in morning afters..
Serena moved to her bedroom door, finding it shut.
That's probably why I didn't hear him go..
She left her bedroom to go to her living room/kitchenette area, and came to a complete stop..

To be continued...