8

Chapter 8 Charging

Since retrieving the energy-gathering core from Jiang Zhan has become more distant, he has to find a way to recharge the intelligent brain.

The smart brain itself has a certain degree of energy storage function and can also accept charging at various levels of voltage.

Bai Yan picked out a few wire interfaces for household high-power electrical appliances, and then went to buy a brand new mobile phone.

The one he confiscated from the gangster had poor performance and was filled with messy videos and pictures. After it shut down automatically when it ran out of power, Bai Yan threw it into the cabinet.

With the new mobile phone, the smart brain can project images and pictures, making learning text more convenient.

He had holographic transparent screen glasses before, but unfortunately they were lost when the cruise ship sank into the sea.

I wonder if the technological level of this world can create another one?

If possible, he would prefer to have images projected directly in front of his eyes.

The existence of Zhinao is a secret that Bai Yan cannot let out, and Bai Yan is prepared to avoid others.

His two roommates are also in Group B, but they have to attend many more training classes than him. After Zhou Shenghua recruited him, he didn't know what to do. In the past few days, Xiao Zhang came to run errands for him from time to time. , and his training only includes language courses and company rules and regulations courses for the time being.

Bai Yan considered charging in the dormitory for a moment, but then rejected it.

Although the smart brain only has so much power, it actually consumes and stores a lot of power. The 220V voltage with fuses in the dormitory may not be able to sustain it.

It is best to go to the power distribution room when no one is around.

Living with Qiao Yang and Qi Liancheng these days, they get along quite well with each other.

After turning off the lights at night, Bai Yan was already lying on the bed, while Qiao Yang and Qi Liancheng were still sitting below wearing headphones and watching dance class videos.

Bai Yan sat against the wall and looked down at the two people below.

Although Qiao Yang looked down on him a little, except for choking him a few words on the first day, he didn't make things difficult for him later on; Qi Liancheng was the same, he was busy with class every day for the next few days, and had to continue studying when he came back, and nothing happened to him. What a conflict.

Huangxing Media's trainee courses are very tightly arranged. In order to build a men's team with good business capabilities, the trainees have to spend more than ten hours a day practicing basic skills. The members of Group B were just a hair away from being able to debut, and they were even more focused on it like crazy.

At this time, having more candidates means more competition. It's no wonder that Qiao Yang doesn't have a good attitude towards him.

Bai Yan turned his wrist and scanned Qiao Yang's screen, attracted by the passionate hip-hop dance in the video.

The world he lives in is relatively peaceful, the culture is developing well, and dance is no exception.

But for an Omega from a big family like Bai Yan, elegance and nobility are indelible labels. Even if he learns dance, he can only learn "aristocratic arts" such as ballet.