26

Chapter 26: Late night snacks

Jiang Zhan suddenly remembered when he signed the contract with Bai Yan a month ago.

At that time, he thought Bai Yan was here to ask for resources and gave him an internal training plan. Unexpectedly, Bai Yan insisted on adding the content related to nurturing. At that time, he was confused as to how anyone could read such a contract. I'm still rushing to be "kept".

How did Bai Yan respond at that time?

"I'm more interested in Mr. Jiang himself."

Being in a high position, Jiang Zhan knew that there were many men and women who wanted to sleep with him or even enter his door, but he also knew that most of those people were interested in "Xinghai". "The president of the group" and "the head of the Jiang family" are here.

Bai Yan is different.

Having been with Bai Yan for so long, Jiang Zhan can be sure that when Bai Yan looks at him, it is him who shines in his eyes, not the money or power behind him.

Because sincerity is rare, it is rare to encounter sincerity. Jiang Zhan suddenly felt a little regretful - if he and Bai Yan could have been normal when they first met, maybe they wouldn't have such a twisted relationship now...

Jiang Zhan stood at the door and walked away for a moment. He was so distracted that he didn't react until the music inside stopped. Just as he was about to turn around and leave, Bai Yan had already come out of the door with his coat on.

Bai Yan had just finished dancing. Sweat had made the front and back of his white T-shirt translucent. There were still beads of sweat dripping from his temples. He held one hand on the door frame and looked sideways at Jiang Zhan: "Mr. Jiang, I'm looking for you in the middle of the night." What's wrong with me?"

Jiang Zhan could clearly smell the active vanilla scent on Bai Yan's body, which was as energetic and tireless as Bai Yan's whole body.

Obviously he hates all kinds of perfumes, but the vanilla smell on Bai Yan has repeatedly broken his bottom line, and now he starts to feel that it smells... quite good.

Jiang Zhan quietly held his breath and subconsciously wanted to retreat, but felt it was inappropriate. He pursed his lips and raised his face, not knowing how to explain it for a moment.

He himself didn't know why he came to Bai Yan's door by accident.

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows, took a step closer, put his hand gently on Jiang Zhan's chest, blinked his left eye, took a deep breath, and deliberately lowered his voice: "Mr. Jiang, do you want to go to the hotel?"

His fingers were still there. With the heat from just exercising, he gently stroked Jiang Zhan's chest through his suit, leaving invisible traces of vanilla.

Jiang Zhan's heart beat a few times unsatisfactorily.

He remembered the feeling of weakness in his legs the next day after working hard in the hotel with Bai Yan a few times before, and he opened his mouth to deny it: "No -"

Bai Yan raised his head slightly, revealing half of his fair neck, which was dark gray. His pale eyes were full of interest: "No? Does Mr. Jiang... want to be here?"

He looked around, took back his hand, and blinked again, "Mr. Jiang really knows how to play."

Jiang Zhan: "..."

His throat rolled, he dismissed the images that appeared in his mind, and began to seriously reflect on what kind of creature a man is, a creature that only cares about eating and not fighting.