30

Chapter 30 Menstrual Period

"Mr. Jiang?"

Bai Yan confirmed helplessly, "Are you sure you know what I want?"

Jiang Zhan coughed again, seeming a little embarrassed, and glanced at Secretary Fang beside him, warning: "There are outsiders here, don't go too far."

——Secretary Fang was actually right. Is Bai Yan really shy?

Or are you afraid of causing trouble for him, so you refuse?

Otherwise, it would be impossible to explain why Bai Yan rejected his invitation on the front foot, but hinted that he wanted to have sex with him on the back foot.

Jiang Zhan looked at Bai Yan's expression, which was filled with satisfaction, reserve and relief.

Bai Yan: "..."

He didn't know what Jiang Zhan was thinking about, staring at him with such strange eyes.

"Mr. Jiang, I want your perfume." Bai Yan said straight to the point.

Jiang Zhan lowered his head and waved his hand: "Okay, I know, just wait."

Bai Yan was a little worried: Does this person really know?

Before he could ask again, Jiang Zhan had lowered his head and started to concentrate on his work, waving his hand to indicate that he could leave.

When Bai Yan walked to the elevator just now, he remembered that he wanted to ask Jiang Zhan about the style of voe perfume last time, but when he went back to ask, he couldn't keep up with Jiang Zhan's brain.

Could it be that Jiang Zhan was deliberately silent to get revenge on him for rejecting his birthday party invitation?

Bai Yan really couldn't see that Jiang Zhan was such a small-minded person, so he could only simply think that Jiang Zhan's brain circuit was different from that of normal people.

...

A few days later, Jiang Zhan's birthday arrived.

Bai Yan fixed his hair in the mirror.

He has a good foundation. The makeup artist and stylist couldn't do anything for his previous photo shoots, so they could only help him sort out his hair and clothes.

This time, at Shi Boshang's invitation, he went to play piano music for Jiang Zhan. Bai Yan ordered a well-fitting tuxedo, combed his hair neatly, and then got up and went out after confirming that it was correct.

Shi Boxhang contacted Bai Yan before to confirm that there was no problem with Bai Yan's schedule, and specially sent a car to pick him up.

Bai Yan was used to enjoying it, so of course he wouldn't refuse.

Because the purpose of this birthday party was to promote the reborn Huangxing Media, the birthday party was not held at Jiang Zhan's home. Instead, the largest banquet hall in Hai City was reserved.

Bai Yan was a little disappointed when he heard about it - he also thought that if Jiang Zhan held a birthday party at home, he might have the opportunity to inquire about the details of Voe perfume from Jiang Zhan's housekeeper, nanny, and the like.

At the door of the splendid banquet hall is a circle of welcoming ladies, who politely check the guests' invitations and invite them in politely.

Bai Yan walked to the door, and the eyes of the welcoming ladies all lit up.

They have been waiting at the door for so long, but they have never seen anyone as good-looking as Bai Yan.

Delicate and beautiful, but not weak. There is a faint smile in the dark gray eyes, just like the deep starry sky. Her movements are gentle and polite, with a natural nobility.