74

Chapter 74 Second Concert

Bai Yan has been very low-key in the past few months. In addition to being dissatisfied with Huangxing Media, fans are also comforting themselves that Bai Yan may be polishing himself.

In particular, although Bai Yanren has not shown up, he is still releasing songs, and each song is well-produced, which gives fans a lot of confidence and they all speculate whether Bai Yan is holding back something big.

Now that Bai Yan has come out, he has indeed held back a big move.

The entertainment industry suddenly exploded.

In the past, there were many popular male celebrities who came out as gay. Usually, girlfriend fans lamented, boyfriend fans were ecstatic, and mom fans and CP fans accepted it well.

Bai Yan was indeed at the top of the entertainment industry half a year ago. His beautiful appearance and strong musical talent made him an instant hit in the entertainment industry.

In the past two months, with the broadcast of "Kenshu Plum Wine", the elegant but cruel villain Feng Zhanhua, who is good at disguise, has unexpectedly become more popular, directly crushing the male and female protagonists, becoming "the most distressing in the eyes of the audience" His role has changed."

"Swordsman Plum Wine" itself is well-produced, and Jiang Zhan worked behind the scenes to win the best prime time slot. It immediately became the hit drama of the year and won several awards.

The two songs at the beginning and end of the film also won the Best Score Award for a TV Series.

Bai Yan's topic has become more and more popular, becoming more and more popular.

At this moment, Bai Yan boldly announced that he was coming out as gay. Not only fans were outraged, but passers-by also curiously came over to eat.

Putting aside the issue of sexual orientation, at the end of the discussion, there was only one question in everyone's mind: Which lucky person allowed Bai Yan to come out so seriously?

Generally speaking, celebrities don't talk too much about their private lives no matter what. Not only to protect privacy, but also to avoid breaking the beautiful illusions in the hearts of fans.

In the past, when celebrities came out as gay, they were usually accompanied by the official announcement of their significant other.

Although Bai Yan only said that he likes men this time, sensitive public opinion is still certain: there must be some charming bitch man who has stolen Bai Yan's heart!

--who is it!

From Bai Yan's debut to now, all the men he has connections with have been pulled out for a walk.

Among them, the most popular ones are Fan Yang, the crown prince of the Smallpox Group, who has been licking for a year, and Wei Cun, who has just worked with the crew of "Swordsman Plum Wine".

"Is it because the die-hard fans hugged the beauty back, or is it because they fell in love too deeply?"

Bai Yan read the title of a draft and couldn't help but laugh out loud, "I almost believed it."

Jiang Zhan said a little bit Neither of them found it funny, and his face turned as dark as ink: "What are these?"

Bai Yan took the tablet, clicked on the post comparing Wei Cun and Fan Yang's sex, and picked up Xiao Baiyi with a smile: "Baby , which one do you like?"

Xiao Baiyi sucked his thumb, looked around, and slapped Wei Cun on the face.

"It turns out that Ayi likes this one."