29

Chapter 29 I'll give you an invitation

Bai Yan was stunned for a second before he realized what Jiang Zhan had misunderstood. He twitched his lips and showed a not-so-good-looking smile: "Mr. Jiang, these clothes are dirty. "

He leaned against the wall of the elevator room. Jiang Zhan put on his suit. The hem and sleeves of the clothes rubbed against the wall. According to the definition of mysophobia, it should be dirty.

Jiang Zhan frowned and was about to express that it was just a piece of clothing when he heard Bai Yan continue, "You have a mysophobia. You can't put dirty clothes on Mr. Omi, so I took them back."

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Well, with this ability to push the envelope, it seems that Bai Yan has been freed from fear.

Jiang Zhan was used to Bai Yan being obsessed with him. Although his suit was no longer within the scope of the book "The Boss Runs Away from His Wife: I Want to Run Away", he thought about it and felt that Bai Yan was afraid. It was understandable that I wanted a piece of clothing belonging to the person I admired, so I reluctantly agreed.

Bai Yan gathered up his suit and raised the collar so that he could smell the perfume more clearly.

When he was young, he made unreasonable demands to his family, saying that he did not want to be used as a "commodity" to get married, but wanted to live freely.

At that time, his grades in all courses were excellent and he was the most outstanding omega in the family.

But he has no name on the Interstellar Network.

Because his family is so traditional that it is almost rigid, believing that an excellent omega only needs to be virtuous and virtuous behind the scenes. Even if he appears in the eyes of the public, he should be a descendant of a certain family or a certain alpha spouse who is gentle, dignified, and elegant. identity of.

What Bai Yan wants is to be casual and unrestrained like an ordinary person, and have fun in the world outside the family's rigid rules.

He once thought that if he fulfilled the family's requirements to the best, he would be qualified to make demands on the family.

Then he found out he was wrong.

When he first proposed to try interstellar travel, his father and mother did not even teach him earnestly. They indifferently locked him in a dark room and only provided him with necessary food and water.

Locked up for a month.

The dark environment, the narrow space, and the body's fever that broke out due to the lack of inhibitors.

This month has become an unforgettable psychological shadow for Bai Yan throughout his life.

Bai Yan could hardly recall how he got through that month.

This also made him clearly realize that as an "excellent" omega in the eyes of his family, he was just a well-behaved and obedient commodity, a tool used to marry into other families.

So he bowed his head to the family.

But bowing your head does not mean surrendering.

He began to work harder than before, and continued to play the role of a well-behaved and docile omega on the surface, but secretly began to plan to leave the family.

...

Maybe the dark environment aroused Bai Yan's memory, and it was difficult for Bai Yan to recall it.

But this time there was one more person beside him, and the smell of perfume seemed to give him a great sense of peace of mind.

Bai Yan curled up subconsciously, letting his body be completely enveloped by Jiang Zhan's suit.